Mindhunter | Netflix | - No love for fincher?

Melchiah

Oct 26, 2017
Helsinki, Finland
In an interview with The Treatment David Fincher announced that the new season will release on the 16th August.
Damn. That's a really unfortunate timing, as my girlfriend will be away for nine days starting from 16.8. It means I'll have to try to avoid spoilers from those who binge-watch it through immediately, and can't withhold from ruining it for others by posting details about it online. I wish it (and everything else) would be released at episode per week pace. I loved how it went like that with Game of Thrones, Star Trek: Discovery, and Big Little Lies.

Extra Sauce

Oct 27, 2017
Damn, Dark Crystal Age of Resistance and Mindhunter in the same month? Netflix really wants me to feel bad for mooching off my parents' account don't they.

Solo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It feels like ages between Mindhunter S1 and S2. But when I look at Wikipedia it's actually only about a month longer than the break between Stranger Things S2 and S3, which didn't feel all that long. Huh.

Ashok

Jan 24, 2019
About time. Hope this means we get a trailer soon. Holt also recorded a podcast for NetWorkWise recently and made a comment that he was "looking forward to [Mindhunter] seasons 3, 4 & 5."

suaveric

Nov 9, 2017
Did they really need 8 months of post production on the show? That seems like such a long time for something with little to no CG.

BackLogJoe

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
From what I have heard the Atlanta Child Murders will be in season two. I wonder if the show will glorify the FBI or show the racism that the FBI exhibited.

Oct 25, 2017
According to Fincher, “Mindhunter” Season 2 will involve behavioral analysis as it makes its way to the front lines of police work. The Atlanta Child Murders, a series of killings that took place between 1979 and 1981 and left 28 African-American children, teenagers, and adults dead, is the driving narrative in the new season.
The newness of this investigative work confined it to the literal basement, but in “Mindhunter” Season 2 the interest in serial killers has exploded onto a national scale. What was once stuck in the basement is now driving everyday conversations, which naturally has an effect on the FBI agents.