• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 26, 2017

Get Deep Sea Mash-up free this weekend
Sign into Minecraft with a Microsoft account for a free map!

Right in time for summer, we're giving away a fabulous map to help you explore the depths of the oceans – for free! If you've had your eye on Cyclone Designs' Deep Sea Mash-Up but haven't taken the plunge yet, there's no better time to dive into Minecraft and explore than this weekend.

Just log in with your Microsoft account and play Minecraft any time from May 31st 12:00 AM UTC – June 3rd 6:59AM UTC and earn Deep Sea Mash-up Pack free! That's all you have to do, we'll handle the rest. You can earn one map per person, and your free map will be accessible approximately a week after in your account in the Minecraft Marketplace, on (or before) June 12, 2019.

You can log in to Minecraft with a Microsoft account on Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Windows 10 edition, iOS, Android and Gear VR. If you don't have a Microsoft account, making one is easy and free. Plus, once you do, you'll get your free map and be able to play cross-platform Minecraft multiplayer across all those brilliant Minecraftin' devices!

The Deep Sea Mash-Up Pack includes ten Deep Sea skins and an ocean full of strangely beautiful creatures. Designed to be a massive underwater world, it contains brand new places to explore, including an ancient citadel. Is that a seahorse I see? Wait – what IS that mysterious monster?

Fortunately, we won't have to wait too much longer to find out. What are you waiting for? Dive in today!

Just as a heads up before folks miss it.

Already got my account set up on Switch, but outside of the notice about the promo, it didn't say anything else. I'm assuming just being on the title screen after logging in counts?

Has this been done before, at least in the past year since the bedrock edition launched on all compatible systems?

Nano-Nandy

Mar 26, 2019
Any update on this?
No responses under this topic are allowed on the Xbox Club, many people are reporting not getting theirs and Microsoft/Mojang are ignoring this issue.