• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Magic-Man

User requested ban
Feb 5, 2019
Epic Universe
youtu.be

PAC-MAN comes to Minecraft!

The legendary arcade classic PAC-MAN turns 40 and celebrates by coming to Minecraft! WAKA-WAKA your way through a-mazeing 3D maze madness! Find out more at ...

It's PAC-MAN's 40th birthday today! WOOHOO! Excuse me, I mean WAKA-WAKA! This iconic character and close personal friend is the star of one of the most legendary games of all time. To mark this special milestone, we want to celebrate by releasing the new PAC-MAN DLC in the Marketplace!
Unlock new power-ups and avoid ghosts as you make your way through the 3D mazes! Played through all ten stages? Well, build your own maze then. No seriously, do it! It's lots of fun. You can even challenge your friends to what I have now dubbed "a maze-off". None of them have accepted but all of them have called me hack. I hope you have better luck and better friends.

CyberWolfBia

Apr 5, 2019
Brazil
Huh... I don't play Minecraft but did they referenced Pacopolis from Ghostly Adventures games and TV Show? because if so, I'm not complaining, I'd rather have everything celebrated, even GA;

pacopolis-pac-man-outline-1933897564.jpg

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
It's just precious, is what it is

Just very cute for one of the biggest games with kids to feature such a loving tribute to one of the most historically important games ever made. Now I think about it, I'm surprised it's taken this long

Also that Pac-Man 2 love

Pac-Man_2_Super_Pac-Man.gif

lxJJQHU.png

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
You have strange definition of successful.
Is this sarcasm or ...
Metacritic and review scores are pointless lol. The game might suck but you might like it.
kTvjRph.png

Minecraft is one of, if not the, best selling games of all-time.

126 million people are playing it monthly.

It is successful. If you measure success but Metacritic averages.... lol

How was that not an obvious joke

Truant

Oct 28, 2017
Ugh, Minecraft. First person, blocky graphics, no real mature themes like Last of Us. Why even bother?

This seems cool. Minecraft could be a cool vehicle for other franchises, like Fortnite is trying to do. I'm all for it.