• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
Stuart444

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 2 VOTES ====
Day Start

Verelios (4 votes)
Fantomas - #489
TheChuggernaut - #503
turmoil7 - #568 #625
Stantastic - #710
Soneji - #721

Zippedpinhead (3 votes)
Ketkat - #628
turmoil7 - #654
Verelios - #671

turmoil7 (2 votes)
언이라브 - #619
Maolfunction - #769

Ketkat (0 votes)
Stantastic - #617 #710

Stantastic (0 votes)
Maolfunction - #571 #769

Fantomas (0 votes)
turmoil7 - #625 #654

Not voting: Zippedpinhead

Post Counts:
turmoil7: 53 Fantomas: 49 Verelios: 46 Stantastic: 42 Zippedpinhead: 26 TheChuggernaut: 25 언이라브: 20 Maolfunction: 19 Ketkat: 14 Soneji: 11

Current Countdown:
38tik6id1v

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Soneji

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
So no one has anything to say?

Raise your hand if you think we shouldn't vote for Vere, now's your last chance.
They seem to not care about being on the chopping block, given they haven't been trying much to convince people off them/onto Zipped. They could have tried to swing my vote for instance given I have Zipped near the bottom of my reads, yet haven't engaged with me at all. A townie should care about getting mislynched, so this is a further point towards them being mafia, who probably doesn't want to give any more spew.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
They seem to not care about being on the chopping block, given they haven't been trying much to convince people off them/onto Zipped. They could have tried to swing my vote for instance given I have Zipped near the bottom of my reads, yet haven't engaged with me at all. A townie should care about getting mislynched, so this is a further point towards them being mafia, who probably doesn't want to give any more spew.
Your read list was literal nonsense cobbled together by putting whatever other posters have said and then stamping your name. I assumed you had no interest doing work yourself, hence your stance.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
I'll still say that I believe Stan and Ket are town for at least offering differing opinions today and yesterday. Those are my thoughts at least.

Soneji

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Your read list was literal nonsense cobbled together by putting whatever other posters have said and then stamping your name. I assumed you had no interest doing work yourself, hence your stance.
Why not make a case against me then? If you think I'm copying others reasonings for everything would you not think this suspicious? You should be angry that you're being lynched over me, yet you've just resigned yourself to your tunnel not trying to show that you want to solve the game by giving reads elsewhere.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Why not make a case against me then? If you think I'm copying others reasonings for everything would you not think this suspicious? You should be angry that you're being lynched over me, yet you've just resigned yourself to your tunnel not trying to show that you want to solve the game by giving reads elsewhere.
Lol. I've been solving, that's why I didn't waste my time.

OP
OP
Stuart444

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 2 VOTES ====
Day Start - Day End

Verelios (5 votes)
Fantomas - #489
TheChuggernaut - #503
turmoil7 - #568 #625
Stantastic - #710
Soneji - #721
Maolfunction - #805

Zippedpinhead (3 votes)
Ketkat - #628
turmoil7 - #654
Verelios - #671

turmoil7 (1 votes)
언이라브 - #619
Maolfunction - #769 #805

Ketkat (0 votes)
Stantastic - #617 #710

Stantastic (0 votes)
Maolfunction - #571 #769

Fantomas (0 votes)
turmoil7 - #625 #654

Not voting: Zippedpinhead

Post Counts:
turmoil7: 53 Verelios: 51 Fantomas: 49 Stantastic: 42 Zippedpinhead: 26 TheChuggernaut: 25 언이라브: 20 Maolfunction: 20 Ketkat: 14 Soneji: 13

Current Countdown:
38tik6id1v

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

DAY 2 ENDS
OP
OP
Stuart444

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
As the boxes argued over their lost comrades, the rain finally starts to let up.

One box goes "You're not really a PLAIN BOX ARE YOU?"

"I'M THE PLAINEST OF THEM ALL!" the box shouted back.

As the boxes continued to argue with each other, the rest of the boxes said "This is boxing stupid, let's just pick one to rip up"

And so they surround the shouty plainest box and use their magical box powers to rip it into small pieces, leaving behind only the contents of the box... a Gengar plushie alongside a note that reads "Gotta Catch 'Em All - Red"

Verelios has died

Welcome, Verelios! You're a Vanilla Townie!

You are a Plain Box just trying to get by in life. You can't do much of course… because you're plain. But you still try to do your best as the plainest box of them all.

Abilities:
Your weapon is your vote, you have no night actions.

Win Condition:
You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

DAY 3 STARTS:

h7qnczz01s

Night actions lock 2 hours before day start.

DAY 3 BEGINS

empressdonna

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland, United Kingdom
The evening passes, a momentarily lull in the madness of boxkind.

But even in these serene moments, another loss is just near by.

"Why are there so few of us?", asked one box to another, "I swear there was one more box here not that long ago..."

"I don't know," replied the second box, looking around, "Maybe they are trying to avoid all this fighting and went off somewhere else?"

The first box didn't look too pleased with that answer, so decided it might as well go look for the other box by itself.

What the box ended up coming across was a mess. Nothing but a bent, torn up cardboard box with the contents - a bag of kitkats - strewn across the floor.

Ketkat has died

Welcome, KetKat! You're a Vanilla Townie!

You are a Plain Box just trying to get by in life. You can't do much of course… because you're plain. But you still try to do your best as the plainest box of them all.

Abilities:
Your weapon is your vote, you have no night actions.

Win Condition:
You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

DAY 3 BEGINS

DAY 3 ENDS:

4gloz58c6h

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
I actually dont have a pretyped post today, I was busy keeping up with and playing in the Hydra game last night and this morning.

I just took my lunch now though so I'm here for a bit.

I'm honestly at a loss for my reads here but I'll try to get a list put together.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
So who is all left alive here?

Mao
Chugg
Brian
Stan
Soneji
Turmoil
Zipped

Is that it?

Ok, it might be mass claim time here I'm thinking, if there is 3 Scum and a SK left, this is LyLo right?

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Fuck it, I'll just claim.

Cop here.

Green on Chugg on N1, I breadcrumbed it via constantly town reading him and then I had a line where I was like "I dont think hes a Godfather or a investigation immune SK"

Green on Zipped on N2, so hes likely telling the truth about his claim.

That's all I've got to work with here. Green checks are not really a confirmation in this setup with the scum roles that can be out there, but it's something to go with at least.

So I am first looking at the group of
Mao
Stan
Soneji
Brian
Turmoil

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
And yeah, major side eye on Turm now, I have no major reason to think Zipped is anything but a Town RB with my check now, it's possible he's lying and is a GF, but occams razor and all that.

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017
I'm plain vanilla.

Vote: Turmoil7

Just gonna keep this here unless a doc claims saying they protected Zipped or something.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
I'll be here for another 10 minutes or so, and then I can check in when I get done with work for a bit, but I have an appointment this evening and I also dont want to leave Natiko hanging in the Hydra game, so my activity is going to be spotty today.

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I had a thing to do

I am the serial killer, I you let me live I will try to do comedic kills, also if zipped is scum and they are 3(fanto?) Congratulations

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017
if turmoil is the SK, then I think the two mafians are either Stan, Brian or Soneji.

And who did you target last night, turmoil?

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017
I believe there are too many vanilla townies flipped for there to be 3 mafians with this setup, but I've not actually counted to confirm that.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
mylo is interesting, we have 8 alive.

if it is 3, 1, 4 then we truly do need to kill scum. If it is 2, 1, 5 then we have another day.

How many 'nilla townfolks are left? because we have the following claims

Fantomas : pure alignment cop,
Zippedpinhead: Role Block
Turmoil7: I'm guessing Neutral SK.

5 left,

maolfunction: claimed 'nilla

4 left:

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
in other thoughts. Turmoil7 could have submitted the faction kill for scum last night...

First thing I did was ask if my RB blocks all actions including kills, and guess what. it does.

also if Fantomas is a pure role cop with no side effects, I don't think we have a doctor.

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017
Town Aligned, I win when all the threats to town have been erased
I do not buy this. You'd just be a Vig if this were true.

I need more claims to solve the game. Stantastic Soneji 언이라브

As of right now, the setup with a full Cop, a full Roleblocker, and a 1 shot Vig indicates 2 goons, a scum roleblocker, and a SK. If Fanto is telling the truth his checks are 100% confirmed. I'm townie, depending on how these last three answer, they may be the whole team.