• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Illenium

Aug 7, 2019

Not sure if there's a thread, but late last year this puppy whom they have now named Suzy walked into their PA home in the middle of the night. Door was wide open due to the husband not closing the door well enough and she just walks in. 15 minutes later, a nice passerby shuts his door and doesn't rob him -- Bless Twitter community for being able to find who the nice passerby was. The owner treated him to a dinner :)

Dog has the biggest puppy eyes but turns out after some vet visits she's actually 9 years old and was featured by The Dodo!

if anyone wants to follow her journey, the owner made her an instagram. I think he posts updates every week/biweekly on her.

Venatio

Oct 25, 2017
I think if I woke up and found a sad dog in my house, I'd be fucked too. Smart doggo.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
Pup walked into the right place :)

SpankyDoodle

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly waking up to a dog in my house sounds like a dream scenario as long as the dog wasn't like, actively trying to attack me

Oct 25, 2017
湘南
Going through the IG and seeing her run on three legs in the freezing cold rain was heartbreaking. So happy she found a home. She looks fantastic now

dabig2

Oct 29, 2017
Damn, was watching today's update about her dentist visit... She is strong. Props to the people here for giving her this last chance at a comfortable living.

lazygecko

Oct 25, 2017
In summer 2004 a lost kitten just waltzed into my family's house one evening (backyard door was open). We took care of him a little while and then let him out again. After that he just repeated the process and went inside my aunt's back door (lived on the same street as us) and just stuck with her for the rest of his life. My aunt already had an older female cat and apparently the kitten just waltzed in and lied next to the older cat who was just chilling in the bedroom.

OP
OP
Illenium

Illenium

Aug 7, 2019
In summer 2004 a lost kitten just waltzed into my family's house one evening (backyard door was open). We took care of him a little while and then let him out again. After that he just repeated the process and went inside my aunt's back door (lived on the same street as us) and just stuck with her for the rest of his life. My aunt already had an older female cat and apparently the kitten just waltzed in and lied next to the older cat who was just chilling in the bedroom.

that's so adorable. Animals know!

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Can't say I'm a fan of The Dodo's ridiculously saccharine content but I'm glad that pretty girl is doing better ☺️🐶.

Figgles

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
The cynic in me thinks someone is looking for attention. No idea how it got in the house? Really?

OP
OP
Illenium

Illenium

Aug 7, 2019
The cynic in me thinks someone is looking for attention. No idea how it got in the house? Really?

there's a video and surveillance camera that shows that the dog just walked in at 3am. He might've had a loose door and it got blown open because it was a stormy night. I have my doubts too but at the end of the day I'm just glad the dog is well fed.She was super malnourished.