• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
I actually don't like her design at all. Looks nothing like Jade to me.

I hope some of the customization options include a ton of older costumes for characters.

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
Can we get some pics or something in here?

jade21jjyf.png

Arthoneceron

Oct 27, 2017
Minas Gerais, Brazil
As a fan of Jade since Mortal Kombat 3, I was ready to hate this video with all my power in a Jiren-level.

In the end... well, it wasn't too bad after all. Worse than MK9, for sure, but not as disastrous that is Sonya in it's revelation.

Nzyme32

Oct 28, 2017
What does that mean?

Story is based around time travel. Characters even meet themselves older / younger. It's not clear exactly how many characters and which. IIRC, some have more than two versions in the timeline. With that in mind, and from what they've shown, there are at least two versions of Jade

Graven

Oct 30, 2018
I think they did a phenomenal job on this one.

I cannot wait to see more characters.

AwShucks

Oct 27, 2017
OK her gameplay looks the best so far to me and I like her design. Can't wait for this game

Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They really need to swap the colours around on Jade's two human skins. There's way too much brown over green imo. As it stands I prefer her revenant design more but I really really hope we can get a human version of that design. Doubt it though. Glad Jade is back btw, always liked her.

Beastie91

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Bay Area CA
Her armor look like something out of Injustice not really feeling it im getting Pocahontas/Wonder Woman vibes looking at her..

Oh well glad shes back!

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
They really need to swap the colours around on Jade's two human skins. There's way too much brown over green imo. As it stands I prefer her revenant design more but I really really hope we can get a human version of that design. Doubt it though. Glad Jade is back btw, always liked her.
I don't know but customisation videos have shown them mixing parts of costumes.
If her human skin is separate from the outfit then it'll be all good.

Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know but customisation videos have shown them mixing parts of costumes.
If her human skin is separate from the outfit then it'll be all good.

Yeah I hope we get a human version of that design. They've said they're only showing off three skins per character so fingers crossed it's in the works.

Dec 15, 2017
She looks like Raziel... hopefully she'll have some alternative skins showing her as a human. Not a fan of the female designs so far with the exception of Sonya.