• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EJS

The Fallen - Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
What are the Mets doing? I hear this bravado about winning now and all that but there's two generational talents available right now and you're not going to pursue them?

jacks81x

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
NYC
What are the Mets doing? I hear this bravado about winning now and all that but there's two generational talents available right now and you're not going to pursue them?

They're probably done making significant moves unless Pollock's price drops, since they could use an established CF, with Broxton as the insurance.

17 Seconds

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
yadi is such a hilarious baby. bryant had some extremely tame fan service comments at the cubs convention about st. louis being boring and molina called him a stupid loser.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
iwram3keoeb21.jpg

:')

BFIB

Oct 25, 2017
Rewatching Ken Burns Baseball. At the bottom of the 10th time to start drinking shots to get through the end.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017

My reaction to this news:

Incredibly disappointing

Deleted member 33887

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 20, 2017
Kind of glad Moose and Mo made it in the same year. Glad Edgar made the cut too, I wouldn't have been happy if he had to go to the Veteran's Committee (even if he would have 100% gotten in through it).

Oh dang, Mo got 100% of the vote. The absolute madman did it.

captmcblack

Oct 25, 2017
THE ONLY UNANIMOUS HOF MEMBER IN BASEBALL HISTORY. THE GREATEST RELIEVER EVER TO EXIST. THE LAST MAN TO CARRY JACKIE ROBINSON'S NUMBER. MARIANO "GOD" RIVERA.

Status
Not open for further replies.