• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
gallery_xlarge.jpg

gallery_xlarge.jpg

https://www.sfchronicle.com/athleti...val-unveils-gondola-plan-to-link-13564486.php

TheeFanatic

Oct 26, 2017
Lol PGA Golfer Max Homa is wearing a Kershaw jersey and Doyer hat today in the 3rd round of the WM Phoenix Open.

Lol

EnronERA

Oct 25, 2017
Yahoo Fantasy Baseball is live for 2019!

I've renewed both of the leagues I manage, ResetERA Baseball (the keeper league) and mlbERA Fantasy Rejects(non-keeper).

We are looking for at least one new owner for Fantasy Rejects that I know of currently.

If you are in either league and you don't want to participate this year, let me know via PM so I can make arrangements.

For those of you in the Keeper League, the deadline for Keepers is March 18. No draft date set yet, we can discuss that later.

Oct 25, 2017
Its been so long, Sanjuro. There are infants from Boston who were born last december who never witnessed a Boston championship. We did it for them

jacks81x

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
NYC
I think I'd be ok with this if the money works. Cueto at least has a chance of helping us when he comes back. Ellsbury is literally dead weight.

RBH

Nov 2, 2017

Jeez. Not a good look.

The accident happened in the top of the ninth inning, when San Diego's Franmil Reyes fouled back a 93 mph pitch from Dodgers closer Kenley Jansen. The ball was hit a little to the first-base side of home plate, it sailed into the Loge Level -- just over the area protected by netting -- and it struck Goldbloom's head as she sat in section 106, row C, seat 5.

"Ushers came down and asked if she was all right, and she said no, then EMT came and rushed her to the hospital -- she threw up in the ambulance," her daughter, Jana Brody, told OTL.

Goldbloom, a longtime Dodger fan, was celebrating her recent 79th birthday and 59th wedding anniversary with her husband, Erwin, brother-in-law Michael and sister-in-law Eve.

Brody was 100 miles away and celebrating her own wedding anniversary when she got the news that her mother was going to have emergency brain surgery after midnight at L.A County-USC Medical Center.
Just awful

RBH

Nov 2, 2017
Sooooooo..........any update on Harper and Machado?

Frozenprince

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/25935056/mlb-players-discussing-rule-changes-alter-game

The MLB is making a concerted effort to just kill the sport at this point.

"12 pitcher maximum, every pitcher needs to go 3 batters, reduce mound visits to fucking 3 per game by 2020 (did anybody notice that change making anything faster? no? Que shock)" yeah no this all sounds great.

Why don't you just get rid of innings while we're at it and just have a 2 hour running clock and whoever has the most runs at the end of it wins. Since you're so desperate to gain an audience that doesn't exist and will never exist for your product by making it "more exciting!" at the cost of making the product completely unwatchable nonsense.

Oct 25, 2017
The universal DH needed to happen yesterday but almost everything else in that list is going the wrong way.

The 3 batter minimum is an abomination. Shame on whoever proposed that

OP
OP
GK86

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
Link.

More viable in the short term in the banning or limiting of defensive shifts. According to sources, MLB's competition committee has voted to approve this, but the owners are not yet on board. As we reported in June, there is significant momentum on the league side to making this change. According to sources, new rules on shifts remain possible for this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.