• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jacks81x

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Good deal for the Phils. They lock up their ace for all of his prime years for a very reasonable contract.

JoseDFrog

Oct 27, 2017
Seems Ellsbury got hurt as soon as he received a call to report to camp. Hey, at least Sevy is in the best shape of his life!

mjp2417

Nov 2, 2017
There's gotta be some insurance money shenanigans going on with Ellsbury at this point. Would sure be nice if those ill gotten gains were reinvested in the team!

17 Seconds

Banned
Oct 26, 2017

fucking disgusting. postgame show sponsored by info wars or some shit probably

also so much for that money windfall that we've been told about for years. now instead of renovations, the new reason for the ricketts to be cheap is that they're spending money starting their own network.

it's really hard to support this organization right now.

THEVOID

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
It's not like they get the money the day they sign. It doesn't kick in until next year.

Sanjuro

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts
Red Sox radio announcing team revealed.

Sean McDonough, Josh Lewin, Mario Impemba, Chris Berman, Lou Merloni, Dale Arnold, Tom Caron and Dave O'Brien to Participate in 2019 Season.

...why is it so hard to only get two people in a booth for 162?

Angry Grimace

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Red Sox radio announcing team revealed.

Sean McDonough, Josh Lewin, Mario Impemba, Chris Berman, Lou Merloni, Dale Arnold, Tom Caron and Dave O'Brien to Participate in 2019 Season.

...why is it so hard to only get two people in a booth for 162?
Padres broadcast team: Don Orsillo, Mark Grant

Have fun with Dave O'Brien, friend.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
As long as both stay out of the NL East, I'm ok

Malo

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Bronx, NY
Yankees rarely give out extensions, so I'll give him credit for that. He's also lowered my expectations of what the Yankees will pay for players. I can't hate too much though, the Boss would have had a $400 million dollar payroll all full of Ellsbury's if he had his way.
We also wouldn't have Judge, Severino and Sanchez on the team because he would have traded them away.

Status
Not open for further replies.