• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
sdef9qne3z221.png

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
Harold Baines in the Hall of Fame?

What a fucking joke

Deleted member 2785

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

I'd be okay with this, especially if it's for Yates or Myers. 4.17 FIP last year because of an elevated walk rate. Seems like he could be fixed?

BFIB

Oct 25, 2017
Cards looking at relief help at the winter meetings.

Time to overpay for a LOOGY.

Deleted member 33887

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 20, 2017
Harold Baines and Lee Smith in the hall when Edgar and Moose aren't. Just melt down the hall and start over again. Anyone who received votes into the hall up to 20th or so is more deserving.

Big Al

Oct 25, 2017
New York
This pretentious frat bro is just gonna trade our pieces to try and figure SOMETHING out cause they won't spend any money. Jesus, why do I even bother anymore

But whatever these next few days on twitter should be fun

JoseDFrog

Oct 27, 2017
Should trade 4 out of 6 outfielders (aka not the giants) for anything and give me Harper + Machado or else this offseason is a failure.

Realistically, if Andujar is going to be traded, they better have Machado signed or his price is gonna be too gotdamn high. Those Syndergaard rumors have me salivating.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
The White Sox have struck a deal with the Pirates to acquire righty Ivan Nova, according to Ken Rosenthal and Robert Murray of The Athletic (via Twitter). The return is not yet known; the deal will not be finalized until the teams have completed a review of medicals.

The Pirates will receive a "young pitcher" and an unstated amount of international bonus pool availability, per Jon Heyman of Fanced (via Twitter).

I'm curious what pitcher but I can't imagine it will be anyone too exciting. Eating the 8.5 mil owed to Nova plus giving international stuff, seems like a fair deal for a 5th starter already.

Frozenprince

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Brodie has called the Wilpon's to the winter meetings. We're trading for Realmuto and it's only going to take our entire outfield to get him which makes PERFECT FUCKING SENSE.

Oct 25, 2017
The Mets are doing WAYYY too much for Realmuto. He's good but there's other quality catchers on the market for cheaper.

Jim Buchanan coming back whew

nnex

Oct 27, 2017
I can think of a team that could use some offense at shortstop and has a manager that went to the World Series with Tulo...

Status
Not open for further replies.