• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mortemis

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
2-0! Glad I got to watch a lot of the game early in the morning.

I'm not gonna lie I cried a lot today. But I'm happy for Ichiro getting to hang it up in his home, and for Kikuchi to start it all there too. Just a great story all around.

ChrisR

Oct 26, 2017
Off to a great start, only one place to go from here.

I'll have to wait for MLB to put up recap stuff that I can watch on my lunch break in a few hours.

darkside

Oct 26, 2017
Glad I got up early to watch that game. Ichiro retirement had me legit crying especially when Kikuchi started crying. Glad the Mariners carried him for a couple games just for this moment. Kinda lame his HOF is pushed back a year, oh well.

EJS

The Fallen - Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Snell got some team friendly contract. No restrictions in the trade clause - he's out in three years.

BFIB

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's absolutely not lol

You will be sad about the no-trade in approximately 3 years. It's just good compared to the atrocity that is Eric Hosmer's contract
Wut? He's been arguably the top 1B since 2013. He's still in his prime, in great shape. The Cards besides the smaller deals to CMart, DeJong, Wong, they have no contracts on the books after 2022 besides Goldschmidt. And it's a 5 year deal at $26 mil aav.

OP
OP
GK86

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like Sale is getting an extension. 5 years/150 million.

Edit - Fucking Malo.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017

Extension season continues.

that's likely lower than he would get on the open market by quite a bit, but still likely a good deal for both sides, and means Sale can just walk away from the game at 34 and live the rest of his life without a worry as unless his spending habits drastically changed since his time with the White Sox, it's unlikely he will even go through 1% of that money (at least on himself, odds are he will donate plenty to charity and what not).

OP
OP
GK86

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
Extensions for everyone!

g1GPG5T.png

EnronERA

Oct 25, 2017
Don't forget guys, the Fantasy Rejects (roto) league draft is today!

Date: Saturday, March 23, 2019
Time: 8:30 pm

Keeper league draft is tommorrow!
Date: Sunday, March 24, 2019
Time: 6:00 pm EDT

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017

Christian Bethancourt hits his 1st HR in the KBO on Opening Day, and the first ever homerun hit in Changwon NC Park , the new home of the NC Dinos.

That's a nice looking (and loud) stadium

Windu

Oct 25, 2017
I remember when the Rays were preseason champs and we made fun of that one user, he was adamant that the newly branded Rays were going to be good. they ended up going to the World Series that year lol. First thing I always think of when seeing preseason champs. (The Rays lost that WS, so have fun Yankees.)

Status
Not open for further replies.