• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RampagingSoul

Oct 25, 2017
Wow, that Stickland news. That's some way to get an injury. Also, I didn't post yesterday, but, man, all of Royals' HDH is gone now with Herrera going to the Nationals. I definitely wish him the best.

Line X

Oct 26, 2017
orbit_tackled_med_cwplh4wv.gif

THEVOID

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
cubs can't take Montgomery out of the rotation. He's one of those roles. Take out Chatwood if you have to once Yu is back.

Windu

Oct 25, 2017
So I take it you need a facebook account for this stupid Facebook Baseball Bullshit? Fuck that. Mlbstreams it is.

Nov 1, 2017
Imagine being such an idiot that you put yourself on the DL after throwing a tantrum. If you don't like when someone flips their bat, then don't give up the hit.

Also throwing at Brinson during his first at bat was such a bitch move lmao.

Windu

Oct 25, 2017
My newly created online identity of Ms. Bob Bob is now watching Facebook Baseball. She is a sexy single In your area btw.

Edit: oh god Mark DeRosa is announcing. Must resist turning off TV.

Last edited:

mjp2417

Nov 2, 2017
I am shocked that bringing in Chasen Shreve in a 1 run game backfired horribly. Aaron Boone what are you doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.