MLB 2019 Season |OT| - Place Your Betts

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
Now I jus hope this game ends ASAP so that AEW doesn’t get bumped off TNT tonight

dmann

Oct 27, 2017
I guess dmann really jinxed it, lol.

I had already given up on this braves team since they were limping to end the season.

This series however has started to make me hate Freddie Freeman; guy can piss off after his contract is up and I wouldn't miss him.
Dammit; literally the worst that could happened happen. It’s embarrassing to be a Braves/Falcons fan... oh well, always next year.

Hobbun

Oct 27, 2017
Now I'm going to have to root for the Dodgers against the Nats. Because I don't think the Nats can take the Cards in the NLCS.

Please, please let this not be another 2011 (besides it being a division win instead of WC).

Jom

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like what's happening to the Braves will be happening to the Dodgers in a couple hours.

BZL8

Oct 27, 2017
Somewhere...
Had to do a spit-take at the Cardinals-Braves score. This is just like when the Red Sox trounced the Yankees 16-1 last year in the ALDS.

Baked Pigeon

Oct 27, 2017
Phoenix
Okay so I've been studying for a math test since I got home from work a couple hours ago and barely turned the game on......... I had to do a double take. 10 run first? Seeya next spring Atlanta!

djplaeskool

Oct 26, 2017
UberEats driver: You're not watching the game are you?
Me: Yeeeeeah.....
UE: Jeeeeeezus Chriiiiiiist

Man, this game will not be good for this city's sports morale.

scitek

Oct 27, 2017
I stopped watching the Braves years ago because of shit just like this. I see haven't missed much. I like the commentators talking about Snitker being a Bobby Cox protege like it's a compliment. Snit's team just shat themselves in the postseason just like Cox's used to. Embarrassing.

Dec 11, 2017
Happy Nats have taken it to game 5 especially given the tough season but what a shitty start. Stras looks fucking clueless and Buehler is making easy work out of it. So fucking annoying.