• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
Keep it off Nationals. As much as I want an Astros/Cardinals showdown, I will gladly see them get humiliated.

spookyduzt

Drive-In Mutant
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
e29ff527-7e67-4012-ab42ju3.gif

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Nationals about to get six days rest before the World Series

Caja 117

Oct 25, 2017
The Thing that the two 2 WS team have in common this year, each team has 3 stud starting pitchers and their number 3 pitchers in those teams were in the diamondback a year ago.

Soda

Oct 26, 2017
Dunedin, New Zealand
Tbh, I didn't anticipate the Cards getting to the NLCS, or really even the NLDS. I can't be unhappy with this season, even if the last four games have been atrocious.

I'll be cheering for the Nats in the WS, but I'll be reasonably happy just as long as the Yankees don't win.

captive

Oct 25, 2017
Houston
Cardinals trying to fight back.

Too little too late.

Greats stros win. Yankee fan is garbo, throwing shit on the field after the encarnacion correctly over turned call. And cheering after bregman got hit.

Twstr709

Oct 27, 2017
At least the Cards are fighting back even though that's likely too much to overcome. I'll take this over the last three awful games.

Oct 27, 2017
This is really mimicking the 2015 Mets season...beat the Dodgers in a 5-game Division Series, sweep the NLCS...and then then lose the World Series (I don't think the Nats have a chance against the Astros who will likely sweep or win it in 5 games, better chance against the Yanks though).

Status
Not open for further replies.