• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PunchDrunk28

Oct 28, 2017
Sanchez has terrible form for a catcher, I've always wanted the Yanks to find someone else. He can hit, some times, but man, you need a wall back there, especially in crucial moments.

Yes, that was a terrible pitch and he wasn't expecting it, but still.

tedtropy

Nov 14, 2017
Blehhhhh. As a Houstonian it's hard to complain about their performance recently, but this is one of those games where I'm going to just have to periodically peak at the score for the sake of my blood pressure. I'll assume Cole will wrap it up back home for now.

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
Blehhhhh. As a Houstonian it's hard to complain about their performance recently, but this is one of those games where I'm going to just have to periodically peak at the score for the sake of my blood pressure. I'll assume Cole will wrap it up back home for now.

You and me both neighbor, it's too nice outside to not step outside every now and then to enjoy it anyway.

Setzer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
PNW
Damn! Was so looking forward to that Cole v. Scherzer matchup for game 1 of the WS.

I don't see the Yankees beating Cole tomorrow night but good job forcing a game 6 and not rolling over.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
My bad. I thought Cole followed Verlander in the rotation but forgot about the off day on Monday.

The Yankees have a pretty good chance to force a game 7.
9lGEq6t.png

Astros are pretty darn good at home.

THEVOID

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Nats are having a nice long rest. Houston ends this tonight.

I meant this is going 7 games.

Matticers

Oct 28, 2017
When umpires "perform" like this in the playoffs, they should be suspended or fired. That's just an amazingly bad strike zone. I can maybe deal with seeing that in some random regular season game. Maybe. When you're watching a game with seasons and a world series trip on the line? Absolutely not.

dotpatrick

Oct 28, 2017
The main reason that I hope that we get rob umps is that these umpires are in really tough spots and they are going to make mistakes. That might not matter in game 102 of the regular season, but it is huge in an elimination game. I don't think that these umps are intentionally making bad calls, they might even be on point 99.9% of the time but it is impossible for them to be perfect and that's why it would maybe be better if balls and strikes are called by a robot.

Status
Not open for further replies.