• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
Welp, at least we lost to a team that hasn't won it before. Enjoy the moment. You guys deserve it. Part of me was rooting for you ever since that Osuna comment. Time to hold that L and cut the man.

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Disgusting

Montreal was robbed

They moved away like 15 years ago. You could probably count on one hand the players, staff, and employees that are still with the team since the move, if any. You are also assuming that they would have made the exact same amount of moves and gotten the same players via free agency.

Montreal wasn't robbed of anything.

TheFurizzlyBear

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm so fucking proud of these guys! They never gave up at any point this season. From #FireDaveMartinez to winning the WS. Storybook season

Mortemis

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Watching the nats this postseason has been sooooooo fun. Super happy for DC fans, y'all got one.

Four away wins is insane.

Sephzilla

Herald of Stoptimus Crime
Oct 25, 2017
Crying-Jordan-Bryce-Harper.jpg

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
hell of a run, guys. savor that shit. one for the ages, really.

especially defeating the presumed juggernauts in the stros.

baseball is pretty awesome.

Brashnir

Oct 25, 2017
Came back from 2 runs down in the 8th inning of the Wild Card.
Came back from 2 runs down in the 8th of Game 5 of the LCS.
Random sweep?
Came back from 2 down in the 7th inning of Game 7 of the World. Fucking. Series.

Unbelievable.

spookyduzt

Drive-In Mutant
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
HOLY FUCKIN SHIT NAAAAAATS! I'm so fucking drunk and I'm not going to sleep tonight! Holy shiiiiit!

Status
Not open for further replies.