• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
4PIapcV.gif

Defending world champs btw

ghostemoji

Oct 27, 2017
I am very optimistic at the Cubs chances this year even if I have more reason than ever to be pessimistic this season. Let's go!

ChrisR

Oct 26, 2017
Or better yet, the new brisket-tots, which I'll be taking for a spin very soon:

Brisket%20Topped%20Tots-Kauffman_Stadium.jpg

I'd consider the tots, but I have like 5 different BBQ places saved on my google maps to hit up for lunch before the Mariners games in two weeks when I'm down there. Instead I think I'm just going to drink a bunch of beer :D

jakncoke

Nov 5, 2017
Another year the Pirates will be worthless, another year I'll beg that we somehow get owners that give a shit about winning.

Duane

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I'd consider the tots, but I have like 5 different BBQ places saved on my google maps to hit up for lunch before the Mariners games in two weeks when I'm down there. Instead I think I'm just going to drink a bunch of beer :D

Nice! I hope they're:

1. Arthur Bryant's
2. Gates
3. Joe's KC
4. Jack Stack
5. Q39

(or any of these honorable mentions: BB's Lawnside, Woodyard, LC's, RJ's, Zarda, or Smokehouse. Or whoever else I forgot.)

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
Comedy Central is the AL this year. Especially when the Indians are 10 games up in first place at the trade deadline and trade Kluber instead of adding talent.
Twins will likely keep it a bit closer than that, and there is a small chance the white sox could only be 9 games out at the all star break :P

Vern

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Giants gonna win it all this year. Odd year magic is back. I predict inspired play for Bochy in his final year.

menacer

Dec 15, 2018
I am taking taking a sick day tomorrow and going to opening day at Yankee Stadium and I can't wait for this season.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
Attendance is gonna be dogshit tomorrow... and with good reason. Season doesn't begin for us till Vlad Jr gets the call up.

DubleDuce

Jan 15, 2018
I'm still kinda in shock at how good the Red Sox were last postseason. They destroyed my dear Astros' vaunted pitching rotation and made me a very sad boy.

Kinda hoping a lot of dudes on that team had career years last season...for all of our sakes.

menacer

Dec 15, 2018
The only thing dreading other my teams season is how much more expensive ballpark food and beer is gonna be this year.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
Alex Anthopoulos interview on a local sports station in Atlanta:

Tragicomedy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The Royals will be awful, but they'll be fast as hell. If anyone manages to get on base, it's off to the races. Small ball and steals.

Shame about the whole pitching part of the game. And the hitting. And defense. Other than that, we're looking pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.