• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
Took my little brother on his birthday to Nats Park for his first Nationals game. We both went to high school in the area and I live here but he moved to New York a long time ago so had never been. Great game and I love this pic of the ominous clouds in the distance.

796269bf-4eb6-4288-8hnjjs.jpeg

Last edited:

Zetta

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I guess the Mets had plans after the game today and wanted it to end as soon as possible.

tormented

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Rays are just flat-out stinking up the joint right now. Genuinely think they may never recover from the Sox sweeping them, they haven't looked the same since.

Oct 29, 2017
With all the previous leg and feet issues he's rehabbed the last two years, now joined by two freshly shattered ankles, I'd say Cespedes' goose is cooked at this point.

Deleted member 33887

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 20, 2017
How the hell are the Yankees actually winning baseball games? lmfao

They discovered the easiest way to win in the AL Least is to literally field a team of triple A players. It renders you semi-immune to dropping games to the O's. Which is probably the difference between winning the division and getting the wild card.

Saintr

Nov 4, 2017
I rarely post in these threads but how is a decimated Yankee team this good? They really shouldn't be. I mean it's early and things can go south quick but man is this some good voodoo shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.