• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jacks81x

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Our starting pitching has been way way way more of a problem than the bullpen, you should want to ride out Porc as long as you can

If Porcello is pitching into the 6th or 7th, that mostly means he's pitching a pretty good game. Also, historically he's pitched pretty well against the Yanks. 3.11 career ERA in 141 innings.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
James Loney and Scott Van Slyke in the Alumni game!! :tall:

giphy.gif

jacks81x

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
NYC
I can't believe Sanchez hit that one out. It was an off balance swing on a slider off the plate.

jacks81x

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
NYC
hm...interesting managing by Boone. He only used Ottavino for one batter. That probably means he may use him again tomorrow. It may work out, but I kinda feel like you gotta just lock down the win tonight and not worry about saving guys tomorrow.

Zetta

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Yankees beating the scrub teams is a surprise for me, hopefully we keep this up.

Oct 25, 2017
The only thing between the Red Sox and being 10.5 games in the hole is a David Price start at Yankees Stadium.

It would be a great time for the team to figure things the fuck out

Oct 27, 2017
Mets blow a 5 run lead late in LA and blow and a 4 run lead late in Arizona...just normal (well, normal meaning pathetic) Mets baseball, nothing to see here...don't ever expect anything different. Familia should never, ever pitch beyond the 7th inning unless you're trying to lose games that is.

Shogmaster

Banned
Dec 12, 2017
That's one hell of a way to hit your first major league HR. He should only hit HRs as walkoffs from now on. lolz

Also, his name being Will Smith doing it against the Phillies is pretty amazeballs...

Oct 27, 2017
Callaway let's Nido bat who K's to end the top of the ninth...immediately inserts Wilson Ramos in the game for Nido for the bottom half. He did at least double-switch so Ramos is leading off IF it goes to extras but that seems ass-backwards if you ask me. Let Ramos take a shot at giving the Mets the lead by PH for Nido in the top half. Doesn't matter as the Mets will find a way to lose anyways.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Dodgers somehow keep winning despite a WOAT bullpen. That front office gonna need to make more than a few deadline deals for arms.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
man I really hope Lucas Giolito can keep doing what he is doing.

would be nice for one of these top pitching prospects to actually take the role of ace on this staff.

yankeeh8er

Oct 26, 2017
Dracula Georgia
Phil's are five and five in their last 10 and the only team in the division that's made up any ground is the Nats who have made up one game. Lol the east is terrible.

jacks81x

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
NYC
How sweet is it gonna be to see the Yankees wipe the Sox clean today.

CC is going to have to give us length. None of our top bullpen arms will be available tonight. They all pitched 2 days in a row. So either CC has to pitch great or we're going to have to win a 12-10 kind of game.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
white sox finally don't split a series with the indians.

6-1 in the homestand
and again pushing to the second wild card slot.

trade deadline is going to be interesting with the white sox if they decide to try and fill some holes to maybe squeek into the 2nd wild card, and to get ready for next year.

either way it's the first time in a long time it's fun to watch the white sox.

Status
Not open for further replies.