• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

boxter432

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
GOD THIS BULLPEN IS THE WORST EVER.
Broke ass didi .getting all his season stats in one game.

Doesn't help that Duffey clearly struck out voit on pitch that caught all of the zone and it was called a ball.

Deleted member 17092

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This game is fucking nuts but that walk in the 8th that should have been a Duffy strike out to end the top of the inning was some fucking bullshit and we wouldn't even be having this conversation.

Also they should have pulled Blake way earlier than they did.

boxter432

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Yes I expect no bias from your avatar lol. Game should have been over a while ago after Duffey struck out Voit (but didn't bc of a ridic call)
Now Chapman got a shoulder high strike (didn't matter) and a non balk on a throw over (also didn't matter)

Also 2 on or bases loaded nobody outs means nothing to the twins unfortunately.

boxter432

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
If they only get 1 run out of this...
Oh god lol at strike 1 Rosario FFS

What in the world was that swing? 3-1 inside and he swings like he was trying to tap it to Chapman in batting practice.

Deleted member 33887

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 20, 2017
I can't tell if the Yanks are just washed, destined to lose this game, or destined to win this game and crush the Twin's morale for the rest of the season. I'll go with number 2.

boxter432

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Well this is over. Ump still not giving the twins the same zone and two garbage bloop hits to lose. Fucking ownership laughing it up while their bullpen shits itself day after day.

Kraid

Oct 25, 2017
Cuck Zone
I hope Didi Gregorious gets the fucking shits and is unavailable tomorrow. I loathe him. This game is gonna be the death of me. Fuck the Yankees.

Status
Not open for further replies.