• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Link

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
For the first time in a long time, I found myself watching the Mets down in the 9th thinking "They can do this."

Oct 27, 2017
I actually had a tear run down my cheek, but only after rewatching the highlights on the Mets' posts on social media. I feel like history is being made.

mjp2417

Nov 2, 2017
Yankees should probably just DFA Happ along with Ellsbury after this season and eat the full last year. Not really even worth rostering at this point.

The Wraith

Oct 27, 2017
I was at the Mets game tonight and let me tell you the crowd was fucking electric all night. I lost my voice in the ninth. Frazier hit that bomb and it literally felt like the place was going to collapse. Mets looking like world beaters at the moment.

Lonewulfeus

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I was at the Mets game tonight and let me tell you the crowd was fucking electric all night. I lost my voice in the ninth. Frazier hit that bomb and it literally felt like the place was going to collapse. Mets looking like world beaters at the moment.

Was it shaking as much as Shea used to? I'm still shocked that stadium never collapsed

Lonewulfeus

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
No, not because of the fans but because it's probably more structurally sound than Shea was lmao. The stadium may have been the loudest I have ever heard in an open air stadium in my life. It gave me the chills a couple of times.

Awesome, I have field level tickets for the 9/27 game against the Braves, hope it's still that same atmosphere.

boxter432

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Twins starting pitching wouldn't be able to stop a little league team from getting 5+ runs in 5 innings or less.
Immense pressure on Odorizzo and Berrios to salvage the series and the season the next two games. Lose them both and even a wild card is in jeopardy. Win one is bad but ok, really need two and get the division lead back.

menacer

Dec 15, 2018
Yankees should probably just DFA Happ along with Ellsbury after this season and eat the full last year. Not really even worth rostering at this point.

I think he has long overstayed his welcome but I am more worried that they completely forgot about Clint Frazier because every time a chance comes for him to get called back up they refuse. Don't also get me started on Greg Bird.

Shoe

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
4NjprQr.jpg

Absolute unit Mike Fetters and baby boy Dave Roberts

boxter432

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Twins have to lead the league in outs at home and on the base paths. Worst baserunning team I have ever seen. They are so used to homers they completely forgot how to go station to station or steal or so anything else right.

Status
Not open for further replies.