• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AegonSnake

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Mike Ford is amazing. gardner too. i was so upset at the yankees giving him $7 million this year and hes proven me wrong.

ford is hitting better than voit did last year which is crazy.

our infield next year is going to be crazy if they sign didi.

1. Didi
  2. Torres
  3. Andujar
  4. Urshela
  5. DJ
  6. Voit
  7. Ford
one of them can DH, but i wonder if they can afford to not sign didi now that they have a power lefty bat in the lineup.

Elderly Parrot

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Aug 13, 2018
Thanks Yanks. Best weekend ever. Even glassnow looked good in the inning he pitched.

PCfromNYC

Oct 25, 2017
Mike Ford is amazing. gardner too. i was so upset at the yankees giving him $7 million this year and hes proven me wrong.

ford is hitting better than voit did last year which is crazy.

our infield next year is going to be crazy if they sign didi.

1. Didi
  2. Torres
  3. Andujar
  4. Urshela
  5. DJ
  6. Voit
  7. Ford
one of them can DH, but i wonder if they can afford to not sign didi now that they have a power lefty bat in the lineup.
I have a feeling the Yanks will trade away Andujar next season.

Oct 27, 2017
...and deGrom disappoints yet again. Two of the bigger starts in the last 2-3 seasons and it's back-to-back 7 IP, 4 R allowed performances, I'm sorry I expect more in these big spots from a supposed one of a handful of the best in the game. The Mets chances are incredibly small as is, he's done nothing to improve them when he has been needed the most this last week.

---------------------------------------

With the big 9th it doesn't look like it will matter but as hard as it is to say something negative about deGrom I can't help but to expect more from him in these types of spots.

Last edited:

LJ11

Oct 25, 2017
Can someone launch these two twats, Diaz and Brodie, into the fucking sun. God damn these motherfuckers. Take the old man Regan with you too, Diaz is ready my ass.

So many good players on this squad, and yet Brodie has made me hate this team more than anything. What an absolute fucking joke. Disgusting.

EssCee

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
...and deGrom disappoints yet again. Two of the bigger starts in the last 2-3 seasons and it's back-to-back 7 IP, 4 R allowed performances, I'm sorry I expect more in these big spots from a supposed one of a handful of the best in the game. The Mets chances are incredibly small as is, he's done nothing to improve them when he has been needed the most this last week.

---------------------------------------

With the big 9th it doesn't look like it will matter but as hard as it is to say something negative about deGrom I can't help but to expect more from him in these types of spots.
We were going to lose regardless of how well he pitched - you could argue the Braves game where we lost in extras was a massive game and he only gave up 1 run in 7. We still lost.

He was better than Scherzer tonight and that's all that matters, considering Max is arguably the best pitcher in the NL. Unless deGrom absolutely blows one night, I don't ever blame him because we'll lose from either an inept offense or a bullpen that blows it. That's been the story of his career with us.

This bullpen is absolute garbage. They've been our Achilles heel all fucking year and it's honestly poetic that our season is officially over after a 6 run lead in the 9th and Edwin motherfucking Diaz giving up the walkoff

mjp2417

Nov 2, 2017
not gonna happen becuz Wilpons but I would be super interested in Diaz this offseason as a reclamation project

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
this is just something to look at
xsyMfWY.png

pollo

Oct 25, 2017
Can someone launch these two twats, Diaz and Brodie, into the fucking sun. God damn these motherfuckers. Take the old man Regan with you too, Diaz is ready my ass.

So many good players on this squad, and yet Brodie has made me hate this team more than anything. What an absolute fucking joke. Disgusting.

LJ whats good

Let's go Jets!

Sephzilla

Herald of Stoptimus Crime
Oct 25, 2017
So the Brewers are 4 games out of the wild card going into a 4 game series against the Cubs and then a fairly soft final month of the season

200.gif

At least Packers season starts tomorrow

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.