• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drax

Oregon tag
Oct 25, 2017
ngl. While I do think firing Dombrowski was the right move, Henry looks like a complete ass not having a press conference and making Cora talk about it.

Sephzilla

Herald of Stoptimus Crime
Oct 25, 2017
Hey Padres, if you could take one or two off the Cubs that'd be great, thanks

Oct 27, 2017
It's hard to take the Mets serious just in general but given their decision to play Todd Frazier over JD Davis just makes it impossible. Just a matter of days before we see Jed Lowrie instead of Davis...

Zetta

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Well then Yankees are trying to put this game away early.

Edit: I guess our pitchers had another thing in mind.

Last edited:

boxter432

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Yeah twins are all injured and not hitting at all. Still have more games to play than the yanks but trends are bad.

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
these fucking bullpen games are pathetic. just garbage baseball. can we please bring real starting pitchers that can last more than five innings?

mjp2417

Nov 2, 2017
Boone is really determined to just punt this one huh. It's not like the real bullpen isn't rested.

mjp2417

Nov 2, 2017
Our 4 high leverage guys have thrown 8 innings combined this month. Like, it's ok to use them in a close game when home field advantage is at stake. That's kinda why they're on the team.

Oct 27, 2017
It will be a miracle if Wilson gets the Mets through this as he has nothing to put these DBacks hitters away. Gets ahead 0-2, 1-2 and has 12 pitch ABs after that. Going to need some luck.

TheeFanatic

Oct 26, 2017
"Best in the west again"
tumblr_oy4c6iwJP71qgsza6o3_500.gif

MrPink

Oct 27, 2017
Astros get blown the fuck out by the A's, Yankees give up 12 and lose to the Tigers.

BASEBALL™

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
At their current pace, both teams will break 300.
I figured that, but keeping up your pace, vs having everyone try to hard to hit such a milestone is quite different.

You see it all the time when hitters are trying to hard to hit a milestone.

As both teams near 300 I wouldn't be surprised if there was a significant power drop for a few games.

jacks81x

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
NYC
I figured that, but keeping up your pace, vs having everyone try to hard to hit such a milestone is quite different.

You see it all the time when hitters are trying to hard to hit a milestone.

As both teams near 300 I wouldn't be surprised if there was a significant power drop for a few games.

It's not like this is May. They've kept up the pace for 145+ games. They can go homerless for a few games and still break 300. Both the Twins and Yanks will be playing a bunch of bad teams in the final weeks of the season.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
Damn Christian Yelich done for the season, fractured his kneecap.
That sucks. That's a huge loss for the Brewers, and makes the NL MVP race all but decided as he needed to go on a bit of a tear to pass Cody Bellinger. (as while Yelich has the offensive numbers edge Bellinger has the defensive numbers that surpass him in general but Yelich has been doing far better than Bellinger at the plate the last few weeks)

Hope it's not serious and he can be fully healthy come next season.

Baked Pigeon

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Phoenix
Tough break for Christian. He balled out this year and deserved better than that.

Also, don't sleep on Ketel Marte for the nl mvp race. He has quietly been one of the best players in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.