• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
Now I jus hope this game ends ASAP so that AEW doesn't get bumped off TNT tonight

dmann

Oct 27, 2017
I guess dmann really jinxed it, lol.

I had already given up on this braves team since they were limping to end the season.

This series however has started to make me hate Freddie Freeman; guy can piss off after his contract is up and I wouldn't miss him.

Dammit; literally the worst that could happened happen. It's embarrassing to be a Braves/Falcons fan... oh well, always next year.

djplaeskool

Oct 26, 2017
source.gif

Hobbun

Oct 27, 2017
Now I'm going to have to root for the Dodgers against the Nats. Because I don't think the Nats can take the Cards in the NLCS.

Please, please let this not be another 2011 (besides it being a division win instead of WC).

Jom

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like what's happening to the Braves will be happening to the Dodgers in a couple hours.

Baked Pigeon

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Phoenix
Okay so I've been studying for a math test since I got home from work a couple hours ago and barely turned the game on......... I had to do a double take. 10 run first? Seeya next spring Atlanta!

djplaeskool

Oct 26, 2017
UberEats driver: You're not watching the game are you?
Me: Yeeeeeah.....
UE: Jeeeeeezus Chriiiiiiist

Man, this game will not be good for this city's sports morale.

scitek

Oct 27, 2017
I stopped watching the Braves years ago because of shit just like this. I see haven't missed much. I like the commentators talking about Snitker being a Bobby Cox protege like it's a compliment. Snit's team just shat themselves in the postseason just like Cox's used to. Embarrassing.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
Happy Nats have taken it to game 5 especially given the tough season but what a shitty start. Stras looks fucking clueless and Buehler is making easy work out of it. So fucking annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.