• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JoseDFrog

Oct 27, 2017
I think some Yankees fans might be.

I like RIvera, but when I think of a "UNANIMOUS" inductee, the fact a relief pitcher got it first kind of tarnishes the entire thing in the first place.

It's a mess!
I don't put any weight on being unanimous since every "HoF lock" player should've been unanimous a long time ago.

Windu

Oct 25, 2017
How do you feel about the Braves' offseason so far?
I'd say they did well. Would have rather paid Donaldson but whatever. Braves like their one year deals. Bullpen will be much better, the rotation will probably be above average. The offense, lets just hope Freeman, Acuna and Albies are healthy.

No idea how they will finish in the east. Any of those 4 teams could win the division.

HeySeuss

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
The Reds have been really busy this winter. Just signed Castellanos from the Cubs for a 4 year deal. For the first time in a long time, I'm legit excited to be a Reds fan.

Sadly injuries or something will muck it all up and we will still finish under 500 tho

Shoe

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

Love it! This will move K. Marte back to second base to keep the back injury from popping up again. The prospects are Peguero and Malone, still got all the big chips intact.

OP
OP
Sanjuro

Sanjuro

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts
Oct 27, 2017
I'd like to see a change in Mets ownership just to get away from all the negativity/controversy over the years but the constant idea that the Mets don't spend any money when the team's payroll for 2020 is literally right up against the luxury tax threshold is just silly.

This is a very talented roster but one that is a bit poorly constructed with excess 2B/3B and corner outfield types. They probably could have pulled off a Mookie Betts deal and went way over the tax threshold for the first time but as soon as that happened you would be hearing fans and media alike screaming how Betts isn't a true CFer which is the only spot they could have put him. Other than that I would have added even another quality backend reliever in addition to Betances who is still a big risk.

darkside

Oct 26, 2017
Twins got in one of the worst contracts ever signed by a player.

Rough for Maeda. Signed a super team friendly deal and this is how he gets treated

Status
Not open for further replies.