• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Chessguy1

Oct 25, 2017
ill make a last minute one if no one else does it in the next 2 hrs or so, someone do it plz

even the fight pass is worth watching!

Chumley

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
OT is up for anyone wandering in here during the event.

Deleted member 268

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Picks going forward

Whittaker (TKO)
Covington (DEC)
Anderson (DEC)
Arlovski (KO)
Jackson (TKO)
Blaydes (via wrestlefuck)
Gadelha (SUB)
Lamas (TKO)
Coutler (DEC)
Smith (KO)
Benavidez (DEC)

Chumley

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
https://www.mmamania.com/2018/6/11/...er-colby-covington-draw-lifetime-ban-from-ufc

Tyron Woodley said:
I ain't never in my life, I ain't never in my career, I ain't never in my existence as an adult human being wanted to fuck somebody up so bad, beat somebody so bad, embarrass somebody so bad, end his career so bad, take his life so bad — and I don't even say that figuratively

Literally, I'm gonna try to hurt him so fucking bad they're never gonna want to let me fight in the UFC again, that's a fact.

Rygar1126

Oct 27, 2017
Fully expecting Colby to KO Woodley in some ridiculous fashion because we can't have nice things.

If/when Colby meets with Trump, nothing would be funnier than our idiot president mispronouncing his name. Calling him Cody or Coby or something

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Woodley is stronger, a better wrestler, has a superior ground game and is a much better striker than anyone Covington has faced.

So, yeah, fully expecting Colby to win.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
His striking is sloppy af, he beat RDA using a game that Tyron has been able to easily shut down in the past.

Like I fully believe Demian Maia would have submitted the RDA we just saw.

I missed the whole card but read the results. I don't want to actually see a Colby fight but I'm going to need to see how bad this idiot is.

I fully believe that Woodley will beat the shit out of this shithead though. I'm going to take y'all's word for it about how trash he is. Woodley is going to take advantage of the sloppy striking and beat that ass.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

Oct 25, 2017
q4UEH1V.gif

Camwi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Woodley is stronger, a better wrestler, has a superior ground game and is a much better striker than anyone Covington has faced.

So, yeah, fully expecting Colby to win.
I expected RDA to win, but clearly Colby had a size advantage and RDA wilts under pressure.

Woodley is just too big, strong, and fast for Colby to pull that same shit against him.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Covington was the least impressed I've been with a guy in a title winning performance in a long time. He just hung on to RDA, either didn't or couldn't advance position and didn't look for finishes at all.

brentech

Oct 25, 2017
Covington was the least impressed I've been with a guy in a title winning performance in a long time. He just hung on to RDA, either didn't or couldn't advance position and didn't look for finishes at all.
I thought he was thoroughly unimpressive when he seemed to have a chance to make it look bad. But in a world where Tyron Woodley fighting Maia exists, not the least impressive.

Chumley

Banned
Oct 26, 2017

It was more a showing of how quickly RDA wilts when pressured and having to deal with wrestling. Rumblebones completely predicted this and I was in denial, I didn't realize RDA has no TDD. Also, RDA's size disadvantage was a huge factor with Colby being able to just lay on him.

I firmly believe Tyron starches him him though, if there's a kryptonite to Colby's style its him.

In other news...

Blaydes beats Volkov via wrestlefuck

Chumley

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
UFC 225 did 150k buys. Yikes.

Also, at about 25 min into the latest Chael Sonnen podcast he goes on a huge rant about Joe Rogan breaking kayfabe about Colby Covington. Had me in tears laughing - "You don't ever disclose the business. You don't ever turn on the business." lmao, most pissed I've heard him in a long time

Last edited:

Dysun

Oct 25, 2017
Miami
That is shockingly bad considering it was a good card on paper. Looks like the hardcore bubble is shrinking, and CM Punk had 0 interest left in him

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

Oct 25, 2017
Also, at about 25 min into the latest Chael Sonnen podcast he goes on a huge rant about Joe Rogan breaking kayfabe about Colby Covington. Had me in tears laughing - "You don't ever disclose the business. You don't ever turn on the business." lmao, most pissed I've heard him in a long time
mjlol.png

Link?

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

Oct 25, 2017
Get that m-m-m-m-monster, Costa, on the main card, B

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

Oct 25, 2017
If that's actually the date we'll know by the end of the month if its on or not. Gotta start that hype train.
If I could put all my chips on a fight to make it happen with everyone making weight, it's this.

Not because I particularly need to see it but because I believe Khabib will win and the Lightweight division will finally be free of the Conor shadow.