• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Chumley

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Firas Zahabi right now on JRE is spouting literally the dumbest shit I've ever heard in my life.

"Matter is a mental construct" is one of many humdingers.

Please stick to MMA.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Firas Zahabi right now on JRE is spouting literally the dumbest shit I've ever heard in my life.

"Matter is a mental construct" is one of many humdingers.

Please stick to MMA.
Stay in your laaaane, B!

BrendanSchaub.png

Yari

Oct 25, 2017
Dana White Contender Series has been great again. I rather watch these than your average Fight Night event, they have excellent pacing.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

Oct 25, 2017
Chumley I just got the part of the JRE MMA Show where Zahabi goes off on philosophical theory as if it has a relationship with actual science...

tenor.gif

He's also one of those fools that thinks because something is a scientific theory it has no supporting evidence... Jesus Christ, Joe should have shut this guy down to stop him embarrassing himself for millions to see.

Chumley

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Chumley I just got the part of the JRE MMA Show where Zahabi goes off on philosophical theory as if it has a relationship with actual science...

tenor.gif

He's also one of those fools that thinks because something is a scientific theory it has no supporting evidence... Jesus Christ, Joe should have shut this guy down to stop him embarrassing himself for millions to see.

Yeah fam my IQ has been permanently lowered after enduring that. It was worse than Eddie Bravo because he was so sincere and serious about everything. At least Eddie admits he's a lunatic.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah fam my IQ has been permanently lowered after enduring that. It was worse than Eddie Bravo because he was so sincere and serious about everything. At least Eddie admits he's a lunatic.
I've gotta hand it to Zahabi, he should try his hand at stand-up or televangelism because his ability to conjure shit out of the air was something of magnificence.

You hear better philosophy out of drunk people at four in the morning.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

Oct 25, 2017
If you get the time, check out the Fighter and the Kid subreddit and browse the Top of All time.

Funnier than anything Braydon will ever say on stage

BrendanSchaub1.png

Chumley

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
The Ariel Helwani and Chael Sonnen thing being a show, not a podcast, and requiring $5 a month is the dumbest possible direction they could have gone with that. Could have been a good podcast, no idea who would pay to watch a show of them talking though.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
I got Rory via a UD or a TKO. Mousasi doesn't offer much to make me think he can beat Rory. Edit: now that I'm thinking about it again.... Yeah this should be a fight that Mousasi wins.

Rampage vs Wanderlei 4?! Who's going to be knocked out horribly this time?!

Last edited:

Yari

Oct 25, 2017
Too bad he never got that Bisping fight he called for. That would have been fun.
Man, those UFC games are going to look shallow when all the now-Bellator fighters are going to be excluded.

Yari

Oct 25, 2017
By the way, has there been any word on the sales for the Bareknuckle event. I was hoping it would have done well.

Deleted member 268

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
OSP proudly displaying that single digit fight IQ once again.

This dude gets by almost purely on athleticism.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not mad about missing this card

Cerrone bleeding like a stuck pig

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Do these kinds of cards do well for the UFC overseas? Because I have to imagine they do fuck all in North America, which seems like a waste of whatever little name brand recognition a guy like Donald Cerrone has left.

GrubChub

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Whittaker just knows he lost to Romero and he's trying to do everything he can to not feel that power again.

Deleted member 11069

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Do these kinds of cards do well for the UFC overseas? Because I have to imagine they do fuck all in North America, which seems like a waste of whatever little name brand recognition a guy like Donald Cerrone has left.
They probably look at it as development work.
Local gyms and fighters need wins and the crowd might turn from "I'm a fan of this guy because he is from here" to "I'm a UFC fan" and buy PPVs Reebok gear!