• Welcome to ResetEra 2.0! Guests should now be able to save their dark or light theme preferences, found on the left sidebar.

MMA-ERA |OT| Immigrant Mentality

Oct 30, 2017
That elbow finish was sweet. I have never seen that before, not even in a practice situation. Who the fuck throws an elbow straight up while leaning forward, it's actually kinda genius on a rushing opponent.

I didn't know what happened until the replay, Zombie just faceplanted and I was shocked. Shocked!
What's also crazy is Zombie taking a spinning elbow to the face earlier and not being phased at all lol

Nov 1, 2017
I don't believe a lick of these Cowboy vs. Conor rumors. He has half a dozen more interesting matchups.
Adesanya is about to be a championship fight alternate off of beating Derek Brunson.

Is it so hard to believe they will give Conor fucking McGregor a gimme fight to put him in a championship rematch?

Oct 25, 2017
Jesus and she looks like she’s about to keel over regardless. The commissions and the UFC need to do something about this before someone dies trying to get to an unnatural weight.

Nov 4, 2017
Salute to Pitbull for setting the record for most Bellator wins at 16 and championship fight victories at 6. Sanchez was tough, but the power and grappling of Pitbull were a bit much for him.

Oct 26, 2017
That Magny KO looked suspicious to me, he was looking for a way out... To me it looked like he rolled with the punch and just decided to "get KO'd" and just fall down.

Oct 25, 2017
It looked like sort of a glancing blow in real time but when you see the replies Magny got caught with a pretty good shot. When you factor in that he was essentially fighting on one leg for 4 rounds and was probably exhausted, the KO was legit.

If he was looking for a way out he wouldn't have kept getting up after those leg shots.

Jun 3, 2018
Light Heavy isn’t as awful as we all imagine. There’s a few young dudes coming up, UFC just loves to give the same washed dudes high rankings and keep them away from fighting up and comers