• Welcome to ResetEra 2.0! Guests should now be able to save their dark or light theme preferences, found on the left sidebar.

MMA-ERA |OT| Immigrant Mentality

Oct 28, 2017
Light Heavy isn’t as awful as we all imagine. There’s a few young dudes coming up, UFC just loves to give the same washed dudes high rankings and keep them away from fighting up and comers
It really isn't. It's just that Jones is so much better than everyone else that we think that.

Oct 25, 2017
For those who have recently heard of ONE with all their #moves there's a card in 9 hours from this post being livestreamed on their Youtube (might be some regional blocking) and you can watch it free on mobile with the ONE Super App

Main card is

Brandon Vera defends the heavyweight title vs Mauro Cerilli
Eduard Folayang vs Amir Khan (not the pro boxer) for the vacant lightweight title
Honorio Banario vs Rahul Raju
Saemapetch Fairtex vs Alaverdi Ramazanov (Super Series muay thai fight)
Raimond Magomedaliev vs James Nakashima
Deividas Danyla vs Hiroaki Suzuki (Super Series kickboxing fight)

Oct 25, 2017
Why oh why would you try to do that shit with Francis when he's fresh. He is far too dangerous for that. This will do wonders for his confidence that he seemed to lose for a while after his lopsided loss against Stipe.

Jul 24, 2018
Why oh why would you try to do that shit with Francis when he's fresh. He is far too dangerous for that. This will do wonders for his confidence that he seemed to lose for a while after his lopsided loss against Stipe.
Blaydes is an idiot. Dude got way too confident from beating Reem.

Jun 3, 2018
So who takes over if Whitaker or Kelvin can’t go ?

I think they give it to Silva over Israel .

As is....f*ck . Might be the end of Spider. If he pulls something out his ass though , he will get a title shot after.

Oct 30, 2017
Damn I love Adesanya and view him as the modern day Anderson without all the martial arts love, class and flash but hoping somehow someway Anderson pulls it off. He'll always be my GOAT.

Hoping for none of that dumb hugging and constant glove tapping though. Surprising booking though. I was expecting Paulo Costa. At least he won't look as bad as Chuck did tonight. Chuck looked like an old man with dementia lost in the streets. Was pretty hard to watch. I'm assuming this is the passing of the torch and retirement of Anderson though.

So who takes over if Whitaker or Kelvin can’t go ?

I think they give it to Silva over Israel .

As is....f*ck . Might be the end of Spider. If he pulls something out his ass though , he will get a title shot after.
I'd say give it to Adesanya. Don't think he deserves it yet but it's a fresh matchup @ 185.

If not give it to Jacare / Rockhold. Strangely I really have no interest in Whittaker/Romero 3 despite the first two fights being bangers.

That being said, I think Kelvin out boxes the shit out of Whittaker and gets the W if he can't get him to the ground.

Oct 28, 2017
https://twitter.com/bokamotoESPN/status/1066505826838339584

Anderson Silva vs. Israel Adesanya - UFC 234 on Feb. 9 in Melbourne.

Brutal. Perfect fight for Adesanya to look like a superstar.
I actually really want to watch this.
Just hope it inst the Anderson who fought Diaz that shows up.

Lets see an actually fight....though i really think Adesanya has this in the bag.

Naija Baby!!

I feel bad for Anderson.
Dont he might be old now but he could still be dangerous.
Other than the Weidman debacle when has Anderson handily been beaten?

Oct 27, 2017
I actually really want to watch this.
Just hope it inst the Anderson who fought Diaz that shows up.

Lets see an actually fight....though i really think Adesanya has this in the bag.

Naija Baby!!

Dont he might be old now but he could still be dangerous.
Other than the Weidman debacle when has Anderson handily been beaten?
DC, but that was Anderson moving up a weight class (on short notice?) and getting dominated by a huge wrestler.

I agree with you that Silva has a decent chance of winning this fight.