• Welcome to ResetEra 2.0! Guests should now be able to save their dark or light theme preferences, found on the left sidebar.

MMA-ERA |OT| Immigrant Mentality

Oct 25, 2017
Just switched over to it - it's on a free to air tv channel for the first time. They cramming ads into every slight break they can.

Oct 25, 2017
That fight never got into gear, Hunt lost, don't know how much the leg played into it.

EDIT

They all gave Hunt a round?

Last edited:
Nov 1, 2017
How do you call someone out when you lose?

And Hardy is one of the most biased commentators in the game.

Hearing him talk up British and Aussie fighters is like posting on r/MMA.

Oct 25, 2017
I've got absolutely no time for fat dudes that just swing for the fences and have nothing else going for them...

...except drinking beer out of a shoe
Thought we'd see an Aussie Roy Nelson lol.

He is still young but yeah needs to go back to the drawing board.

Oct 27, 2017
That's certainly an opinion.
Let me rephrase that. I’d say MW - HW got worse with time, the talent just hasn’t been there on a whole, but the lighter weight classes are getting lots of talent. There is no incentive for a bigger and more athletic guy to pursue MMA when they can get a higher paying gig that doesn’t involve getting punched in the face.

Jun 3, 2018
Shogun fought really well surprisingly.

The biggest shot from Pedro was a head butt that could have been the end for Shogun in that fight but he showed a lot of grit .

OP
OP
Syder
Oct 25, 2017
England
Khabib says aspiring female fighters should 'stay home and finish their men'
UFC lightweight champion Khabib Nurmagomedov was asked if he had advice for female fighters. The Dagestani took his time before giving his response.
"Be a fighter inside your home."
The audience erupted into cheers. Khabib continued.
"All the time, finish your husband. [more cheers] smash him really bad."

This also isn’t Khabib’s first brush with controversy. He advised his countrymen in an Instagram post about the immorality of rap music, he has endorsed criminal Russian oligarchs, and of course he ignited a post-fight brawl with Conor McGregor’s teammates.
Yikes City but not shocking at all... Remember the "I'm cheering for Khabib because Conor is worse" sentiments?