• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Chumley

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Apparently Nate is never going to fight anyone except Conor. Pathetic.

Stove

Oct 27, 2017
This Werdum/Covington situation is just awful.

Both are in the wrong and Werdum should be charged appropriately.

But there is just no place in MMA for Covingtons bullshit.

Camwi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Condit/Magny is a bit lopsided, but it's just good to see Condit fighting again.

Khabib/Barboza should be entertaining, though as has already been said, that's assuming Khabib actually fights.

Jury/Glenn might be good? Also Gokhan Saki.

But yeah, that's a really shitty PPV lineup.

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Syder How does a champion get stripped of his title for inactivity in 2016 and a company waits until the end of 2017 to announce a grand prix to crown a replacement champion?

Did Bellator just not book the guy? Did he refuse to accept the fights? Was he pretending to be injured? Is this a full carny attempt by Bellator to take the title from Vitaly Minakov and hopefully get it on Rampage Jackson?

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Syder How does a champion get stripped of his title for inactivity in 2016 and a company waits until the end of 2017 to announce a grand prix to crown a replacement champion?

Did Bellator just not book the guy? Did he refuse to accept the fights? Was he pretending to be injured? Is this a full carny attempt by Bellator to take the title from Vitaly Minakov and hopefully get it on Rampage Jackson?
Bellator are pretty carny but Minakov was stripped for going AWOL and taking fights in Russia, don't really blame Bellator here. "We're going to retain Minakov's rights with the company, but we are going to strip him of the title for lack of participation" According to Minakov though, he has 8 fights remaining on his contract. He may be involved in the GP but who knows, and I don't think Bellator are desperate to have him back.

RBelong2Us

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Tyrone is so desperate to fight an unranked WW, it's pretty pathetic how much he's basically begging for that fight .

VoxPop

Oct 30, 2017
Tyrone is so desperate to fight an unranked WW, it's pretty pathetic how much he's basically begging for that fight .

To be fair, he's already fought everyone in the top 10 and the only contenders are RDA and Lawler who are already scheduled to fight each other for the next shot. Unless you want to give Covington a shot. The Diaz bros are the only decent money fights out there unless he can get GSP in the cage.

Deleted member 18951

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
God I'm fading just now and still have forty five minutes until the prelims start, think this could be a good card as well.

Also just watched the Frampton fight and he's going to need to do some hours in the gym if he wants to get his hands on a belt.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Can't really blame Woolley. Dana set a precedent with Conor and GSP that rankings don't really matter so why should fighters care about rankings as opposed to money fights?

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
He's beaten everyone at Welterweight that matters except Covington at this point, and I think he wipes the floor with him so I don't blame him for wanting the money fight with GSP.

RBelong2Us

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Woodley has a jacked up shoulder, didn't want to fight anyone else but is begging for a fight with Nate.

Conor and GSP are on another level. How does anyone equate that Woodley should get the same treatment ?

He brings no viewers and has had two of the most boring title fights in recent memory.

Chumley

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Woodley has a jacked up shoulder, didn't want to fight anyone else but is begging for a fight with Nate.

Conor and GSP are on another level. How does anyone equate that Woodley should get the same treatment ?

He brings no viewers and has had two of the most boring title fights in recent memory.

Blame Wonderboy and Maia. Or maybe just watch a different sport if you want theatrics instead of skill and care so much about PPV numbers.

RBelong2Us

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
So blame the opponents but not Woodley? How about blame them all?

I don't care about numbers but don't act oblivious as to why GSP and Conor get the treatment they do

Chumley

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
"Line them up like Mortal Kombat"

Nick Lentz callout game strong

Chumley

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
This guy is weak and gets utterly starched by anyone on the top 10.

Chumley

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Tybura sucks. This whole card has been bad.

Chumley

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Even for a fight night card no one knew was on that was still fucking garbage.

Force_XXI

Oct 29, 2017

giphy.gif

Yari

Oct 25, 2017
I'm glad I skipped the entire card last night and went through it quickly earlier today. I didn't miss anything. Nice.

LHW is such a shitshow now.