• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if that is in a way more demoralizing for guys than getting ko 'd. Going through all the work of a camp preparing and then to get subbed like that without even breaking a sweat.

Jan 27, 2019
Fuck off
Holy crap this card is going by quick maybe I will get to bed before 4am tonight.

Of course now UFC will run every promo video they have because they need to use all their allotted air time

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
maybe I'm crazy but the cards seem to be a lot better paced on ESPN+ than they were on Fox. Maybe being on a sub service affords them the ability to not have 15 minutes of commercials between every match?

Sinder

Banned
Jul 24, 2018
Kelvin can knock anyone out but I just think at most he knocks Whittaker down, and if it goes to the ground Whittaker finishes him like Weidman did.

Like, the dude went through two wars with Yoel and never got KO'd, he should walk through Kelvin.

Deleted member 268

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I dislike Gastelum, but I think he'll win it.

Whittaker is my favourite MW, but he's just too hittable and Gastelum got hands.

Jan 27, 2019
Fuck off
So ironic that two former welterweights are now about to fight for the middleweight belt.

Before it was always guys down in weight who experienced success, not going up in weight usually.

The fuck is this, it went super weird like a glitch then ok again.

Deleted member 268

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm always emotionally compromised when Aldo fights.

That's dude is my favourite fighter.

I hate this match up for him.

Sinder

Banned
Jul 24, 2018
These hype videos are way better than the FOX ones.

Bring back that Mass Effect 2 music they used to always use in 2010-2013

Jan 27, 2019
Fuck off
Let's see if I can get this prediction right. Probably not, but I will do it anyway.

Moicano is going to put the pace on Aldo, gas him out and break him down either to finish him late or win the decision.

Also leg kicks, lot of them from Moicano.

Sinder

Banned
Jul 24, 2018
Aldo already has one foot out the door and purposefully only wanted 3 rounds for this, I'm expecting him to lose.