• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Black_Stride

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
dude it was way worse than any fight I've seen him in before. It was almost peeled back and splayed outward and looked bizarre.

Hahaha hes gone full beetlejuice
petr-yan-john-dodson-ufc-on-espn-plus-3-8.jpg

beetlejuice-the-musical-2019.jpg

UFC 235

How is Zabit Magomedsharipov on prelims?

I hate having to say this....but put Tecia Torres on the Prelim bump up Zabit, that dude is always some other shit.
Too many people dont know this freakishly calm fighter.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017

I hate having to say this....but put Tecia Torres on the Prelim bump up Zabit, that dude is always some other shit.
Being the prelim main event is seen as better for you than being a curtain jerker on the main card. See; Cowboy v Hernandez, which was the prelim main event of a fucking Fight Night.

TickleMeElbow

Oct 31, 2017
Hahaha hes gone full beetlejuice
petr-yan-john-dodson-ufc-on-espn-plus-3-8.jpg

beetlejuice-the-musical-2019.jpg

UFC 235

Have you seen that vid by MixedMollyWhoppery about Zabit?

Shit is crazy.

Here it is if you haven't seen it.

Sinder

Banned
Jul 24, 2018

khabib_nurmagomedov
Just watched this video, I did not post this dirt.
Whoever is responsible for this, and who organizes this kind of event in Dagestan, I once again want to point out from US.
Dagestan is our land, and no one should organize events of this kind here.
By Allah, until the men of our Dagestan wake up and begin to restore order, our situation will only get worse.
Where is our government of the Republic? Where are our officials?
Who is generally responsible for this?
Dagestan is a land of honor and dignity, decent men and chaste women, and not something that is being introduced lately to US.

Reminder that Khabib is a piece of shit.

VoxPop

Oct 30, 2017
What was the Khabib post?

Matt Hughes back to being a cunt

But, Audra says shortly after he recovered from the trauma in September or October 2017 ... he roughed her up badly in the shower.
Audra claims she refused to give Matt his truck keys, saying, "I told him he can't have them because he shouldn't drive due to his DAI (brain injury)."
She alleges Matt then snapped ... choked her -- and asked her for the code to his gun vault.
When Audra refused again ... she says Matt choked her again, smashed her head against the shower wall and screamed, "This is what choking is!"
Audra says nearly a year later on July 21, 2018 ... Matt told her, "I'm going to f*cking shoot you," because she took his phone, claiming, "he was communicating with multiple women."
Audra also says just a few months later, on Dec. 12, 2018 ... Matt hit her in front of her son, their daughter and her step-dad after she accused him of texting other women.​

Got a restraining order slapped on him

guru-guru

Oct 25, 2017
I vaguely recall Hughes (I think?) saying that the injury has caused him to reevaluate his life/made him change into a better person. Guess not. Once a piece of shit, always a piece of shit.

GymWolf86

Banned
Nov 10, 2018
is ufc235 potentially one of the best ufc events ever?

jones vs smith
marty vs woodley
askren vs lawler
johnny walker vs cirkunov
zabit vs stephens
garbrandt vs munhoz

2 interesting worldtitle match, 2 raising stars in their first really difficult match, 1 greatly hyped wrestler with zero losses against an exciting brawler like lawler (pun intended) and the return of garbrandt.

i'm really REALLY excited for saturday.

who is with me?

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

Oct 25, 2017

jones vs smith
marty vs woodley
askren vs lawler
zabit vs stephens
garbrandt vs munhoz

2 interesting worldtitle match, 2 raising stars in their first really difficult match, 1 greatly hyped wrestler with zero losses against an exciting brawler like lawler (pun intended) and the return of garbrandt.

who is with me?
SHHHHHHHHH!

Don't hype it, the MMA Gods will hear you!

Chessguy1

Oct 25, 2017

jones vs smith
marty vs woodley
askren vs lawler
zabit vs stephens
garbrandt vs munhoz

who is with me?

i knew about the 2 title fights but forget about all the rest

damn great card!!!

Sweeney Swift

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
#IStandWithTaylor
Per TMZ, Matt's twin brother, Mark Hughes (a retired MMA fighter himself who competed at UFC 28 in 2000) also filed for a restraining order against Matt, alleging he roughed up his son and tried to destroy his tractor.

Mark says the two had a disagreement over which bro owns the tractor, and when Matt saw Mark's 15-year-old son driving it sometime later on Sept. 23 2018, Matt grabbed the kid, shook him and told him that's his "fucking tractor."

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

Oct 25, 2017
lol Thiago Alves ruining Hughes got to the top of r/MMA

Fucking hell, I forgot what a specimen Alves was back here

vincemcmahon.gif

Wamapoke

Apr 11, 2018

jones vs smith
marty vs woodley
askren vs lawler
zabit vs stephens
garbrandt vs munhoz

who is with me?

It's a good undercard, but the main event is a total mismatch and I see Askren and Woodley easing their way to a dull decision.

Dysun

Oct 25, 2017
Miami
Not to downplay the seriousness of the situation, but one has to wonder if his accident is exacerbating his behavior.

Dysun

Oct 25, 2017
Miami
I agree that he has always been a prick and seemed like an asshole but I don't recall domestic violence issues before. Maybe I missed it

F34R

Oct 27, 2017
Just wanted to share this lol. I tagged RR in it... it's my 2 1/2 year old granddaughter doing an arm bar on me lol.