• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

MMA-ERA |OT| Immigrant Mentality

Nov 1, 2017
This is hard to call for me.

Either it goes like JDS' last fight or Lewis by KO in the 5th.

JDS still backs up straight with no head movement but he is better than Lewis everywhere.

Jul 24, 2018
Not even remotely surprised. Lewis isn’t good and JDS’s battle was with his head, not his skills. JDS is still the guy who’s beaten Stipe and Cain.

Nov 6, 2017
Whose everyone got for Till v. Masvidal?

I like Till, but after the Woodley fight, it's clear he's got a lot of rough edges to smooth out. Could definitely be a great though if he does.

Oct 25, 2017
Costa gonna get away with some pulses or nah?

Tough call between Masvidal and Till, even if Masvidal is a big underdog I think he has a solid chance.

Oct 28, 2017
Just watched the Reneau vs Kunitskaya fight.....WTF!
Her nose guys her nose.

Watching Derrick Lewis fight outside of the first round is always tense and painful....tense because he still can 1 hit KO, but painful because you know without it the guy is just a punching bag.

I know all Heavyweights have that 1 hit KO power, but Lewis has absolutely nothing else.
Is she doing some movie or its just for the fuck of it?
Anyway I would drill her hard too.

Jul 24, 2018
We know that about the entire division though.
Johnny Walker has been knocking people out so quickly that I don’t think we can say one way or the other if he’s a threat to jones.

Santos is fucked though. Might actually bring the fight to him for a few minutes before getting decisiond.