• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Plywood

Does not approve of this tag
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
tumblr_n2kzurekLh1sjbapyo2_r2_250.gif

pixelation

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Excellent performance by Masvidal, Best fight I've seen out of him. Never in a million years did I expect him to KO the gorilla.

Masoyama

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
As if weightclasses have ever mattered to Too Sexy Jorge

Learning to fight on the streets is one of Masvidals greatest weaknesses though. He is happy to stop himself from getting beat up and doing things to get a cheer, that he sometimes forgets he should try and win the fight.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
lol don't talk shit to a dude coming off a post-knockout high, I guess

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Well damn thanks for the video. Masvidal is street af. Wrong dude to talk shit to.

Prolepro

Ghostwire: BooShock
Banned
Nov 6, 2017
I called Masvidal knocking Till but I didnt think itd be that ice cold. Man couldnt even stand up for the decision.

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
Masvidal doesn't seem like one of those guys who is just going to talk shit.

But.....but he's BFF with Colby

Seriously though... Colby should learn from Leon's mistake... you walk up talking shit to anyone in person, be prepared for some heat launched your way. Jorge is Old School...not this social media trash talk shit.

fivestarman

Oct 28, 2017
I but £4 on Masvidal for the TKO/KO - £26 in the bank BOOOOM hahaha

The main card was pretty meh, a lot of weird judges decisions - but that main event was great.

I think Darren needs to move up to 185 and give it a bash.

Deleted member 11069

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Just caught up, I screamed out loud when Masvidal did it.
So happy, been a fan of that dude since I saw an MTV special years and years ago.
After Rnd1 I thought it would be a hard night for him but NO. Bummed about Gunnar but the dirty pirate did it!

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Looks like Jorge dinged Edwards pretty good in this extended footage

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
Just read the results and saw the knockout. Damn. I knew Mas had hands and power but to do that to Till was marvelous. Leon did himself dirty too. You don't try and talk shit to somebody that grew up street fighting AND off his knockout high.