• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Pretty much the same finish in the main event 3 weeks in a row 😂

Sinder

Banned
Jul 24, 2018
AngrySmallElephantbeetle-size_restricted.gif
EagerBreakableBackswimmer-size_restricted.gif

SnakeXs

Oct 28, 2017
Gaethje won the leg kick fight.

Gaethje won the pressure fight.

Gaethje stayed in the phone booth and dodged fucking bullets.

Gaethje showed a small, but sizable, amount of care and IQ.

Gaethje holds back the second punch like a fucking hero.

Gaethje ends his second fight with a MASSIVE first round knockout.

Amazing. Lived up to all I expected, in a few minutes. Cannot say enough about the guy. Just stellar.

Wunder

Oct 25, 2017
Gaethje won the leg kick fight.

Gaethje won the pressure fight.

Gaethje stayed in the phone booth and dodged fucking bullets.

Gaethje showed a small, but sizable, amount of care and IQ.

Gaethje holds back the second punch like a fucking hero.

Gaethje ends his second fight with a MASSIVE first round knockout.

Amazing. Lived up to all I expected, in a few minutes. Cannot say enough about the guy. Just stellar.
perfectly said

FUME5

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
As a fight fan you've got to love the guy.

I expected Barboza to give him more issues but he straight up outfought him.

pixelation

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I was afraid that Gaethje was gonna lose, so I went to the theater instead and read the results back at home. So fucking glad that he won... now I can watch the fight!

Sinder

Banned
Jul 24, 2018
I was afraid that Gaethje was gonna lose, so I went to the theater instead and read the results back at home. So fucking glad that he won... now I can watch the fight!

lol when a fighter I really like is fighting there's no way I could be doing anything else except watching the fight unless I have some work obligation I can't miss or something

pixelation

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
lol when a fighter I really like is fighting there's no way I could be doing anything else except watching the fight unless I have some work obligation I can't miss or something
I get it... but people complain about how I react when the fighter I am rooting for loses. I have a temper lol.
The uncertainty of top level prize fighting is the whole point for me mate!
Yeah I get it... It's a rush when they do win, but when they lose...

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
The fun of following fighters is being there for the highs and the lows

Last 18 months have been rough watching fights as a Garbrandt fan but I still love staying up for fights I've been anticipating

Camwi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Man, did not expect that result, and I fucking love it. If he gets Cerrone next, I really hope he fucks that Trump-loving douchebag up.

I get reaaaally upset when a fighter I am rooting for loses, it is known. So for example... had Gaethje lost, I wouldn't have watched the fight.
I don't think there's any fighter that I'm that emotionally attached to anymore, but I definitely know how you feel, dude.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Dammit. Team Stream never gives me notifications about ONE events, but of course I got spoiled on this one.

Ah well, still gonna watch.

Deleted member 11069

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I just learned that Brandon Vera is still fighting AND on a 4 fight winning streak. He can still BE the 205/HW champ after all!

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
I should get around to watching the full One card on YouTube but I saw the ending for both DJ's and Eddie's fight. Nice win for DJ and Eddie gets tkod lol.