• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
Damn. Mighty Mouse and being able to knee people on the ground though. His wrestling is going to be even more crazy. These new options for him doesn't bode well for his opposition.

Sinder

Banned
Jul 24, 2018

AliveNaturalJenny-size_restricted.gif

EN1GMA

Avenger
Nov 7, 2017
Conor is trying to leapfrog his way to a rematch the only idiotic way he knows how.

It will probably earn him a big payday and another beating.

FUME5

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He posted a bunch of photos of him punching up Paulie (I guess cause of the Lobov thing), followed with "Don't be scared of the rematch you little scurrying rat. You will do what you are told like you always do." then the dig at his wife for being a towel (which he has deleted).

He also launched a rose? Unless that was an April fools. Man, would have been nice if the fuckwit actually retired, but looking forward to him getting smacked again I guess.

I do enjoy this edit of his latest tweet:

D3Mm73jVsAAyzGU.jpg:large

Sinder

Banned
Jul 24, 2018
Conor and Khabib are both utterly despicable people with despicable values. The ideal situation is Conor just leaves the UFC and someone else beats Khabib.

Black_Stride

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Conor and Khabib are both utterly despicable people with despicable values. The ideal situation is Conor just leaves the UFC and someone else beats Khabib.

What did Khabib do to put him in Conors level of despicable people?
I always thought he pretty much just kept to himself?

I dont follow any fighters on SM so is there something I missed?

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
This shit is embarrassing for both of them.

I hope Dustin or Max or Tony get the chance to KO either of these clowns.

Riskbreaker

Nov 1, 2017

Somebody is going to die.

This is getting to like 90s rap beef level with these two scumbags.

If the UFC wasn't a clown shoes tier org they would be stepping in at this point. But these are gonna be on the ads they run over the rematch.

And then they will be surprised if something pops off. Dunno why they don't cut communication between these two at this point.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Schaub was lamenting the death of the 'Entertainment Era' with the ESPN deal this week, and I tell you what, as someone that's never really been here for the shittalking [especially not this childish, embarrassing crap], if all we get is gentrified but elite level MMA, then I'm happy.

UFC don't need Conor anymore and that's fucking great.

Oct 25, 2017
Schaub was lamenting the death of the 'Entertainment Era' with the ESPN deal this week, and I tell you what, as someone that's never really been here for the shittalking [especially not this childish, embarrassing crap], if all we get is gentrified but elite level MMA, then I'm happy.

Preach brother!

I'm ready to move on from the clown show.

Prolepro

Ghostwire: BooShock
Banned
Nov 6, 2017

I agree with this.

Chessguy1

Oct 25, 2017

I know what you mean by this, but man, UFC has so much control over fighters now.

One of the biggest problems UFC has had is fighters becoming bigger than the UFC, but now UFC doesn't need to depend on them anymore, UFC hold all the leverage now which is just terrible.

Last edited:

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
I'm always here for the Diaz/Bisping type of shit talk, but normally because after the fight it ends. It's squashed, or guys realize it's over. Conor and khabib on the other hand are acting like fucking idiots.

FUME5

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere in this tweet chain Tony says he's not in a mental health institution, don't know whether that's good or bad but looks like he wants in.

This is the fight game, we need personalities and some heat - but not this level of shit.

Dysun

Oct 25, 2017
Miami
Shit talking has a place in the sport, but its usually squashed when someone gets beat. Especially when they get worked badly