• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Riskbreaker

Nov 1, 2017
How do you get caught using a substance that was a big deal in the sophistication of anti doping efforts when they caught Lance Armstrong using it in 2012?

No wonder why he took it on the chin.

Barao must have woken in in a cold sweat once this came out. But look at the career trajectories.
Even getting caught it's like why not. Completely changed TJ's whole MMA career.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
I know some of y'all like memes (from r/MMA):

"I mean, it's completely possible he was eating some sort of hunted meat, that was then processed by a butcher who also distributes PEDs, and he just didn't clean up well enough, and some of the EPO got on the knife he used to cut up the meat ... totally possible."

Dysun

Oct 25, 2017
Miami
Has to be one of the biggest fuck ups ever. Get busted for EPO while title hunting and end up losing everything

Prolepro

Ghostwire: BooShock
Banned
Nov 6, 2017
The Blessed AMA on Reddit was pretty good. Max seems like a genuinely funny, quick witted guy.

Deleted member 11069

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
TJ's Strengh coach statement is the best garbage I've read all morning, the following twitter conversation then elevates it thanks to GIFS

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017

giphy.gif

Sinder

Banned
Jul 24, 2018
lol I don't know how this wasn't posted but this is the funniest shit ever, Chael just casually talking about MMA stuff with a fucking fire right next to his car

Riskbreaker

Nov 1, 2017

This is stupid.

No employer should have the right to take money from you once you are paid. I don't care what the reason, and it opens up a can of worms. Expect to see GoFundMe's asking for money to keep fighters from ending up homeless if this occurs.

The only things they should do is fine you and make the fights no contests. That's it.

Black_Stride

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017

What the hell is going on.
Didnt he post like 2 days ago about how clean he actually is?
MMA news over the last few weeks has been absolutely insane.
It seems every time i click into this thread there is some other shit going on.

I keep coming back here praying NOT to see this weekends card being tampered with....but its bad or weird news about something else constantly.

Ohh man.
How can the seemingly most decent people be so horrible?

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
What the hell is going on.
Didnt he post like 2 days ago about how clean he actually is?
MMA news over the last few weeks has been absolutely insane.
It seems every time i click into this thread there is some other shit going on.

I keep coming back here praying NOT to see this weekends card being tampered with....but its bad or weird news about something else constantly.
As long as the co-main and main happen, I'll be happy.

carlosrox

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver BC
TJ is such a piece of trash. Had a feeling way back since I first saw him on TUF.

I've been hating on him for years and my two brothers were both always like "why do you hate him?", "I like him", etc, and I knew he just had this smug ass look on his face, a cocky attitude, and that I didn't really see anything special from him. Dude has never impressed me, I'm not even kidding. I knew in my heart this guy was a piece of shit.

Always trust your first instincts. And your second. And your third.

I love how Matt Serra tore into this guy. I dunno why people are trying to be nice and cordial about him.

A piece of shit cheater like him could seriously hurt someone. He was accused (and I'm sure it's true) of already ruining somebody's fight career with a blatant kick to the back of the head during sparring IIRC.

Here's the vid.

Fuck this guy, he should be banned for life. Feels so good seeing Cejudo knock him around in that last fight and have TJ piss and moan about losing all while knowing he cheated for the fight. The nerve of this guy, seriously.

Cody's the hero we deserve. I love that guy. His trash talk is so bad it's good, I think he's hilarious.
The show he put out against Cruz is one of the best I've ever seen in this sport. Cruz was so cocky at the time and he needed to come back down to earth. Also, just compare Cody and TJ's fights against Cruz and it's plain as day who the more talented fighter is.

Cody had TJ beat that first fight too, he was only saved by the ref giving him a chance, the bell, and his fucking NEEDLE.

So glad I don't have to see this piece of garbage for at least 2 years.

Last edited:

Chessguy1

Oct 25, 2017
i remember an MMA fighter talking about how it's good if you can get someone to hate you because then they at least care about you so i tend to just ignore fighters i dislike

Sinder

Banned
Jul 24, 2018
"The man said I need to make a mistake in there tomorrow night. I just need him to show up."

Daaaayum