• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
If you are going to pick your favorites based on who is and isn't a conservative, doing it in a sport that encourages brain damage is probably going to lead to a lot of disapointment. I just operate on the assumption that all fighters are shitty in some way, that way I'm pleasantly surprised when it seems like one isn't.

Prolepro

Ghostwire: BooShock
Banned
Nov 6, 2017
If you are going to pick your favorites based on who is and isn't a conservative, doing it in a sport that encourages brain damage is probably going to lead to a lot of disapointment. I just operate on the assumption that all fighters are shitty in some way, that way I'm pleasantly surprised when it seems like one isn't.
No lies detected.

I honestly didn't expect that out Masvidal being a latino from Miami, but my bad for expecting more I guess.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah Ive experienced that growing up in south Florida, but against Trump specifically Id assume they'd be against.

You'd be surprised at how many American born Hispanics even in Cali there are that have zero sympathy or empathy for Mexican/central American immigrants. That "fuck you/got mine" mentality is poisonous.

Sneijder

Oct 28, 2017
Cologne
You'd be surprised at how many American born Hispanics even in Cali there are that have zero sympathy or empathy for Mexican/central American immigrants. That "fuck you/got mine" mentality is poisonous.
Thats the same here in Germany, because many tried real to get accepted and there comes new people who makes their image bad and so they do suffer again

Deleted member 11069

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ah man, I wish I had not seen the ending of the last page.
I really dig the dirty pirate Masvidal. No one google anything about DC please.
I need one wholesome character to root for.

Host Samurai

Oct 27, 2017

I assume Reem and Fabes aren't Trumpers. I do wonder about DC, Cain and most Brazilian fighters.

What's funny, is that these Trumper fighters like Tim Kennedy want a fighters union, but support Trump. I don't get it.

Sinder

Banned
Jul 24, 2018
I assume Reem and Fabes aren't Trumpers. I do wonder about DC, Cain and most Brazilian fighters.

What's funny, is that these Trumper fighters like Tim Kennedy want a fighters union, but support Trump. I don't get it.

Reem definitely isn't and Tyron Woodley has talked shit about him on his tmz show. I guess him and askren don't talk politics lol. DC I'd guess isn't but who knows.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Majority of Brazilian sports stars seem to support him.

FUME5

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
De Lima killed after arguing with his rideshare driver and an amatuer brazilian fighter beating some dude up after she saw him masturbating while she was doing a photoshoot.

Not the MMA news I was looking for.

Sweeney Swift

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
#IStandWithTaylor
Helwani: "USADA just announced that Sean O'Malley, Nicco Montaño, Augusto Mendes & Marvin Vettori all tested positive for the PED ostarine in recent out-of-competition drug tests & were subsequently suspended six months. O'Malley's suspension is already up while Montaño's is up next month."

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

Oct 25, 2017
They were also clearly letting details about Tony's life slip to Conor because Conor reached out to Tony on social media a while before any of his personal issues became public. Pretty fucked up.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Jim Miller is a badass forever.

And I can't look at Dan Miller without immediately thinking about that time I thought he killed a guy.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I pointed out how crazy and dangerous that shit is. It's entertaining to a degree but it's fucking crazy how everything just goes down. 1v2 and shit like that is usually what happens.

Any chances that Jacare loses tonight?

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

Oct 25, 2017
Lineker hits so hard. Every landed shot looks like it hurts like hell.