• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Wamapoke

Apr 11, 2018
So weary of betting fights in Brazil now. It is known for absurd home cooking but that Max Griffin-Thiago Alves decision a few months back was the final straw.

£200 Andrade @ 1.8, 20 Correia DEC @ 5.5 and Guida SUB 20 @ 9.5 are my pre-event picks. Cannonier inside the distance will be played, just waiting for a better price.

Last edited:

Vert boil

Oct 27, 2017
blackpool, england
PFL started up again. First card was a bit of a dud apart from a nice finish in the co-main and a laser focused liver kick.

Women's Lightweight signings gave me a flashback of the 125 TUF finale. *shiver*
At least Harrison has a legit threat in Kaufman. Kaufman should have her number at this stage in Kayla's career.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Baby Jay is fighting tomorrow? Against Clay Guida? Who asked for this?

BJ Penn has lost 6 in a row and has won exactly one mixed martial arts match this entire decade.

Wamapoke

Apr 11, 2018
It's like he needs a win before his spirit can pass on to retirement. Just give him CM Punk, the only one on the roster who can give Penn that victory.

KefkaPalazzo

Oct 25, 2017
Yikes. I can't think of a worse matchup for Cowboy in the division (maybe Gaethje) he just doesn't traditionally fare well against high pressure fighters who are also technically sound (Sorry Mike Perry) much respect for him taking it though.

Wamapoke

Apr 11, 2018
Also got 250 to win 100 on Lima against Page for Bellator later tonight. Cannot see Page avoiding being taken down, and from there it is just a case of survival from Page.

Sinder

Banned
Jul 24, 2018
Yikes. I can't think of a worse matchup for Cowboy in the division (maybe Gaethje) he just doesn't traditionally fare well against high pressure fighters who are also technically sound (Sorry Mike Perry) much respect for him taking it though.

Tony is just a nightmare, the only way he's ever gonna lose is from a wrestler like Khabib.

DixieDean82

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Today, I found out Rose Namajunas was American. All this time, I thought she was Polish or something lol

I don't follow the sport super closely these days, but you would have thought I would have known that.

VoxPop

Oct 30, 2017
Wow Bellator is terrible at promoting events. Had no idea MVP Lima was tonight. While I assume Lima is a heavy favorite, I feel like it's one of those fights, MVP pulls something out of his ass and gets the W

Egg0

Oct 25, 2017
Wow just found out that Andy Silva and Aldo are on tonight's' card.

I have fallen off hard because I used to follow this shit religiously in high school.

Landford

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Cachoeira asking "What happens if I dont fight?" when the referee asked if she was going to fight after the knee.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
The commentary has been far too kind to BJ; he's barely done anything.