MMA-ERA |OT| Immigrant Mentality

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
Rose almost got drawn in to the brawl but backed off. Pick her apart from range and check the leg kicks and she can get the W.

Sinder

Jul 24, 2018
First of all, wasn't that illegal? Second, how the fuck did that even happen? How can Rose allow that to happen?

Masoyama

Oct 27, 2017
As DC pointed out, most slams happen cause you get greedy. Trying to hold a grip or refusing to.let go of your triangle.

Blackflag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Fuck I’m sad about that last fight. Overall really shitty card but I’m a rose Stan so I had to buy it. I hope they get to run it back Rose is great

Oct 26, 2017
United States
First of all, wasn't that illegal? Second, how the fuck did that even happen? How can Rose allow that to happen?
Little fuzzy here.

“A pile driver is considered to be any throw where you control your opponent's body placing his feet towards the sky with his head straight down and then forcibly drive your opponents head into the canvas or flooring material. It should be noted when a fighter is placed into a submission hold by their opponent, if that fighter is capable of elevating their opponent they may bring that opponent down in any fashion they desire because they are not in control of their opponent’s body. The fighter who is attempting the submission can either adjust their position, or let go of their hold before being slammed to the canvas.”

Rose wasn’t in a submission attempt on the ground, so it mustve been ruled a submission midair and was therefore legal. However, I still believe that Andrade has control of Rose's body and that I should have been illegal.

FUME5

Oct 25, 2017
She went for a legal throw and Rose not letting go of the kimura to defend it lead to her landing like that.

Sinder

Jul 24, 2018
She threw her directly onto her head and she could have very easily broken her neck. I've never been more freaked out by the sport. This is fucked up.

If Rose just retired I wouldn't blame her, especially if it turns out Andrade is juicing (which I really think she is).