• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Shogun

Oct 27, 2017
I mean that was a great shot and the fight was likely done but we've seen fighters come back from worse. If that was a mans fight the fighter and crowd would be losing their shit

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
hot take: Maybe Ladd could have recovered a split second faster from that if she hadn't almost dehydrated herself to death yesterday.

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
Ladd was about to catch 5-6 clean, undefended punches if Herb didn't step in the way. I see no reason why he needs to let her eat those. Dude did his job. The fight was over.

She only looked like she recovered because he stalled de Randamie's continued assault.

Oct 25, 2017
I have a question - how do training camps like AKA or Alpha Male make their money? Do they charge the fighters a flat fee or do they get a % of the purse? I ask because fighters on the lower card don't make much money and I don't understand how they have have all those corner people.

Prolepro

Ghostwire: BooShock
Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Why? He's not getting a title shot over Tony.
Yeah but seeing who Tony's opponent will be would be the smart move before jumping into another fight. He honestly couldve gotten away with sitting out for a near guaranteed Tony rematch if Tony wins the belt for an easy title shot. Getting into a war with Gaethje in the meantime might not be the best call.

Cant blame him for doing what he loves though.

FUME5

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah but seeing who Tony's opponent will be would be the smart move before jumping into another fight. He honestly couldve gotten away with sitting out for a near guaranteed Tony rematch if Tony wins the belt for an easy title shot. Getting into a war with Gaethje in the meantime might not be the best call.

Cant blame him for doing what he loves though.

Ah, fair enough. Sitting out for that long definitely ain't Cowboys style.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
At least this one probably won't be a beating and will just be a straight KO

That said, Gaethje can definitely be got at

Chessguy1

Oct 25, 2017
UFC on ESPN 4 Main Event:

170 lbs.: Rafael dos Anjos vs. Leon Edwards

UFC on ESPN 4 Main Card (9 p.m. ET):

265 lbs.: Walt Harris vs. Aleksei Oleinik
265 lbs.: Juan Adams vs. Greg Hardy
155 lbs.: Dan Hooker vs. James Vick
155 lbs.: Alexander Hernandez vs. Francisco Trinaldo
265 lbs.: Andrei Arlovski vs. Ben Rothwell

UFC on ESPN 4 'Prelims' (6 p.m. ET):

145 lbs.: Alex Caceres vs. Steven Peterson
135 lbs.: Irene Aldana vs. Raquel Pennington
205 lbs.: Klidson Abreu vs. Sam Alvey
125 lbs.: Roxanne Modafferi vs. Jennifer Maia
135 lbs.: Ray Borg vs. Gabriel Silva
135 lbs.: Mario Bautista vs. Jin Soo Son
135 lbs.: Felipe Colares vs. Domingo Pilarte

Force_XXI

Oct 29, 2017
Solid main card, hoping RDA gets the W but Leon is really good so idk, would love to see Hardy get rekt, Hooker vs Vick should be good also

alr1ght

Oct 25, 2017
Andrei dropping all the F bombs but they're not bleeping him because the censors can't understand him.