• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Masoyama

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The result was the correct one, but ref isn't supposed to bring in the doc like that. If he's hurt by a foul and cant immediately continue fights off.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Accidental eyepoke and Duffee used it as a way out. He was here to collect a cheque.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
Damn. Seeing double for such a long time isn't good. Glad the doctor called it off. He looked sloppy and slow but did do some damage. Sucks it had to end that way.

SnakeXs

Oct 28, 2017
Accidental eyepoke and Duffee used it as a way out. He was here to collect a cheque.
I definitely try to give fighters the benefit of the doubt the vast majority of the time but that was my read. Sure an easy win woulda been nice but he had his opponent hurt, wobbly, against the fence and blew his arms out and grappled once his fists were making their way through water en route to Hughes' face, took some damage after that, had given up and was given the opportunity.
Duff beercan showed no desire to stay in the fight in his responses and mannerisms. Nor did he show true concern for his vision.

Oct 25, 2017
I definitely try to give fighters the benefit of the doubt the vast majority of the time but that was my read. Sure an easy win woulda been nice but he had his opponent hurt, wobbly, against the fence and blew his arms out and grappled once his fists were making their way through water en route to Hughes' face, took some damage after that, had given up and was given the opportunity.
Duff beercan showed no desire to stay in the fight in his responses and mannerisms. Nor did he show true concern for his vision.

You said it better than I could have. Total agreement

SnakeXs

Oct 28, 2017
Doesn't make it out of 1. I pray Cerrone doesn't have one of his "In 1st Gear For 12 Minutes" nights.

Only downside is that whatever happens, part of me will be disappointed.

Edit: Lol Kid Rock. Stacheboy.

ldcommando

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Gaethje style of getting in your face and punch you down should be a nightmare for cerrone, particularly in the beginning.

Masoyama

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Cowboy did not pass the WTF test. He was out out. Ref saved him.

Riskbreaker

Nov 1, 2017
I want to see Gaethje vs Khabib.

I think a wrestleboxer will give him fits. I don't care what people say.

Obs after Ferg.

Ref was terrible. Stopped it late imo.