• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Chumley

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
This bosslogic poster is legit.

z1rrtN5.jpg

Chumley

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Joe Rogan thinks they're going to strip Conor and make Tony vs. Khabib in Russia.

Maker

Nov 15, 2017
Just saw UFC hired Jimmy Smith. So in the end they traded Goldberg for Jimmy Smith. Seems reasonable. Especially considering they prob got him for a fraction of what they were paying Goldie.

Chumley

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
My prediction now is that Conor gets stripped in March and then they make Khabib vs Tony. And then no matter who wins, Khabib vs Conor in September

canseesea

Oct 25, 2017
Just saw UFC hired Jimmy Smith. So in the end they traded Goldberg for Jimmy Smith. Seems reasonable. Especially considering they prob got him for a fraction of what they were paying Goldie.

They finally have somebody to fill Joe's spot when he's not working a show. Cruz has done a great job and Cormier is a good third chair, but the other replacements need a lot of work at best.

Haunted

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
Sucks to lose big John as referee, but if he wants to do something different, more power to him.

UFC hiring Jimmy Smith is a real win for the company.

I'd be fine with any McGregor/Khabib/Ferguson constellation, I just want to see these guys in the cage.

Chumley

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Romero back in the game

I hope he sends Rockhold to the netherworld

I don't, because I don't need to see Whittaker vs. Romero 2.

Also lmao the Vitor fight is off for tonight.

MMA gods are making early sacrifices to keep 220 intact. Although now this gives a clear opportunity for Vitor to fight Bisping in the ultimate retirement fight...

Camwi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don't, because I don't need to see Whittaker vs. Romero 2.

Also lmao the Vitor fight is off for tonight.

MMA gods are making early sacrifices to keep 220 intact. Although now this gives a clear opportunity for Vitor to fight Bisping in the ultimate retirement fight...
Bingo. Rockhold/Whittaker would've been great.

Deleted member 268

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Rockhold/Romero is going to be a great fight still. That fight was supposed to happen before Yoel popped.

I'll be rooting for Yoel still.

VoxPop

Oct 30, 2017
Damn I love Choi but Stephens is going to be a stiff test. He hits way harder than Cub and the leg kicks might present some issues.

This is another big jump for Choi but hopefully he can finish it quick and not get baited into another brawl. Should've just fought some unranked scrub like Yair or tried to get someone soft like Lamas if he wanted to jump up the ladder quicker.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I'm not sure if Choi can withstand a brawl with Stephens. I hope he doesn't get into a brawl and get laid out. War Choi!

Benji

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
In the building for the fights tonight. Here's hoping the card delivers. Bummer we lost 2 of the fights though