• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
I was thinking they made everything up to DC/Volkan terrible so you can watch the Bellator main card then switch over.
Conte-Questions-Everything.png

FUME5

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Both of those guys have earned a shitload of respect in the cage, but it would be the best for both of them to hang up the gloves.

FUME5

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I know it won't happen, but it would be a thing of beauty to see Foreman beat the living shit out of that dickhead.

Chumley

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Stipe weighed in almost 20lbs lighter than Ngannou lmao.

Yari

Oct 25, 2017
Lmao. How can you promote the event and then not be willing to decide who the actual champion is right now. The whole belt thing is such a joke to begin with, champions often don't even fight the top challengers. But atleast be clear about who is currently holding the damn thing now then.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

Oct 25, 2017
The whole thing makes the company look so fucking amateur.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

Oct 25, 2017
That's why the idea of an interim champ is retarded. It's a glorified silver medal. Just strip the champ from the get go ffs.
It would be fine if there was like a contractual obligation that the current Champion can't take any other fight (in any weight class) until they've fought the Interim Champion, and must put pen to paper on a fight or vacate within 6 months of the Interim title being claimed (fight doesn't have to take place within 6 months but the fight has to be agreed).

stan_marsh

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Conor will be known as a fight ducker.

Dude is tarnishing his legacy with every PPV card that passes. There's at least one person every few cards calling Conor's shit out post-fight.

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
Conor will be known as a fight ducker.

Dude is tarnishing his legacy with every PPV card that passes. There's at least one person every few cards calling Conor's shit out post-fight.

This was inevitable. He got a taste of the high life. The chump change the UFC throws at him for fights can't come near what he just got paid. It's why the UFC never should've agreed to allowing that fight happen. Their biggest draw now has such a small amount of interest in fighting in the sport that he's willing to give up his belt.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

Oct 25, 2017
By the way, someone asked Dana if there was a replacement should Khabib or Tony not make the fight and Max Holloway got on the mic and said he'd take it.

I fucking love Max

It is what it is

Chumley

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
So Conor is actually stripped but Dana is too much of a coward to say it? Conor really is the boss of the fucking UFC. This shit is so embarrassing. I used to be a McGregor fan but now its impossible to respect him. The money fucked him up.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
It's hard for me to blame Conor for this situation. His job is to keep himself in the spotlight, not worry about the overall well being of the division or the sport. That's Dana and the UFC's job. If they are going to kowtow to him I don't blame him for doing whatever he wants.

stan_marsh

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Wait wait wait.

He asked Dana if Conor doesn't fight before the Tony and Khabib fight then Tony vs Khabib is for the undisputed title.

So, who would Conor defend his belt against? I'm confused but daddy Dana says "it's so simple".

Karateka

Oct 28, 2017
Im more interested in rorys return than whateber ufc card is on tommorrow
Unfortunately i dont have the network formerly known as spike.