• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Camwi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
FIGHTER+PROJECT+XI+Small.jpg
That's badass, though if I had to nitpick, is GSP on there twice?

Eddie

Banned
Jun 3, 2018
Korean Zombie has headlined his last 4 UFC fights and apparently has gotten 20k to show for each of those ....

Tuorom

Oct 30, 2017
That elbow finish was sweet. I have never seen that before, not even in a practice situation. Who the fuck throws an elbow straight up while leaning forward, it's actually kinda genius on a rushing opponent.

I didn't know what happened until the replay, Zombie just faceplanted and I was shocked. Shocked!
What's also crazy is Zombie taking a spinning elbow to the face earlier and not being phased at all lol

Sinder

Banned
Jul 24, 2018
I don't believe a lick of these Cowboy vs. Conor rumors. He has half a dozen more interesting matchups.

Riskbreaker

Nov 1, 2017
I don't believe a lick of these Cowboy vs. Conor rumors. He has half a dozen more interesting matchups.
Adesanya is about to be a championship fight alternate off of beating Derek Brunson.

Is it so hard to believe they will give Conor fucking McGregor a gimme fight to put him in a championship rematch?

Riskbreaker

Nov 1, 2017
Reminds me of Jon Jones beating Chael Sonnen and then almost fainting looking at his toe. How did he win with that fracture, geez.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Gonna be interesting to see what shape Nick is in after all this time.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Jesus and she looks like she's about to keel over regardless. The commissions and the UFC need to do something about this before someone dies trying to get to an unnatural weight.

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
^^Damn, that is rough.

Bellator has a show tonight, albeit tape delay. Pitbull is defending his FW title, and he's always worth watching.

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
Salute to Pitbull for setting the record for most Bellator wins at 16 and championship fight victories at 6. Sanchez was tough, but the power and grappling of Pitbull were a bit much for him.

Masoyama

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Polish dude tried the Brazilian tap on a Brazilian. That shit don't work on them

Masoyama

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Why is middleweight the shittiest division? These dudes have everything going for them and they still figure out a way to suck the worst

Masoyama

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Fuck Herb, he has been total shit for a while. Magny was done, no need for that.

Bradbatross

Mar 17, 2018
Solid event with a couple good debut performances. Henisch and Walker both look like they have a lot of potential.

pixelation

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
That Magny KO looked suspicious to me, he was looking for a way out... To me it looked like he rolled with the punch and just decided to "get KO'd" and just fall down.