• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
That Magny KO looked suspicious to me, he was looking for a way out... To me it looked like he rolled with the punch and just decided to "get KO'd" and just fall down.
lKId5mN.gif

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
It looked like sort of a glancing blow in real time but when you see the replies Magny got caught with a pretty good shot. When you factor in that he was essentially fighting on one leg for 4 rounds and was probably exhausted, the KO was legit.

If he was looking for a way out he wouldn't have kept getting up after those leg shots.

Eddie

Banned
Jun 3, 2018
Light Heavy isn't as awful as we all imagine. There's a few young dudes coming up, UFC just loves to give the same washed dudes high rankings and keep them away from fighting up and comers

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone hyped for Tito vs Chuck? I really don't care, doubt I watch it

I just hope Chuck doesn't get knocked out again, I can't believe he is allowed to fight

FUME5

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Regardless of the outcome, I doubt anyone is going to come out of this looking like a winner.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
I get the feeling Chuck is going to get fucked up. Tito looked decent last year against Chael, and is likely not punch drunk.

Sweeney Swift

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
#IStandWithTaylor
For those who have recently heard of ONE with all their #moves there's a card in 9 hours from this post being livestreamed on their Youtube (might be some regional blocking) and you can watch it free on mobile with the ONE Super App

Main card is

Brandon Vera defends the heavyweight title vs Mauro Cerilli
Eduard Folayang vs Amir Khan (not the pro boxer) for the vacant lightweight title
Honorio Banario vs Rahul Raju
Saemapetch Fairtex vs Alaverdi Ramazanov (Super Series muay thai fight)
Raimond Magomedaliev vs James Nakashima
Deividas Danyla vs Hiroaki Suzuki (Super Series kickboxing fight)

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

Oct 25, 2017
Blaydes is gonna hug his way to a decision victory.

KefkaPalazzo

Oct 25, 2017
Why oh why would you try to do that shit with Francis when he's fresh. He is far too dangerous for that. This will do wonders for his confidence that he seemed to lose for a while after his lopsided loss against Stipe.

Eddie

Banned
Jun 3, 2018
So who takes over if Whitaker or Kelvin can't go ?

I think they give it to Silva over Israel .

As is....f*ck . Might be the end of Spider. If he pulls something out his ass though , he will get a title shot after.

VoxPop

Oct 30, 2017
Damn I love Adesanya and view him as the modern day Anderson without all the martial arts love, class and flash but hoping somehow someway Anderson pulls it off. He'll always be my GOAT.

Hoping for none of that dumb hugging and constant glove tapping though. Surprising booking though. I was expecting Paulo Costa. At least he won't look as bad as Chuck did tonight. Chuck looked like an old man with dementia lost in the streets. Was pretty hard to watch. I'm assuming this is the passing of the torch and retirement of Anderson though.

So who takes over if Whitaker or Kelvin can't go ?

I think they give it to Silva over Israel .

As is....f*ck . Might be the end of Spider. If he pulls something out his ass though , he will get a title shot after.

I'd say give it to Adesanya. Don't think he deserves it yet but it's a fresh matchup @ 185.

If not give it to Jacare / Rockhold. Strangely I really have no interest in Whittaker/Romero 3 despite the first two fights being bangers.

That being said, I think Kelvin out boxes the shit out of Whittaker and gets the W if he can't get him to the ground.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

Oct 25, 2017
Chuck looked drunk.

Waddling around out there like an elderly man who's shat himself.