• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 31, 2017
just let Usman bust up Colby pls
Yes please

25Rsnk1-_400x400.jpg

Benji

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
When "MMA journalists" need to come out and scold everyone about how "this isn't kickboxing" you know how boring your ass is

Infernostew

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
TBH, this was one of the more exciting Usman fights because there was more variety than just lay and pray stuff. I mean, it was exactly what I expected so I didn't really find it all that boring.

FUME5

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just switched over to it - it's on a free to air tv channel for the first time. They cramming ads into every slight break they can.

FUME5

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That fight never got into gear, Hunt lost, don't know how much the leg played into it.

EDIT

They all gave Hunt a round?

Last edited:

FUME5

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Tyson Pedro looking unimpressive against Shogun so far.

EDIT

As soon as I said that Tyson nails him.

Host Samurai

Oct 27, 2017
Shogun still kicking ass in 2018. Just shows how much better the Pride guys are over their UFC equivalents of that era.

FUME5

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Like all good Australian fighters, he respects the art enough to have no ground game.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
He was fighting like a fucking dumbass from the bottom. You don't just flail your arms around, eat shots, and expect the ref to not stop it.

Anubis

User requested permanent ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Tai is young and dumb. Way too aggressive and not measured.

Riskbreaker

Nov 1, 2017
How do you call someone out when you lose?

And Hardy is one of the most biased commentators in the game.

Hearing him talk up British and Aussie fighters is like posting on r/MMA.

Anubis

User requested permanent ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've got absolutely no time for fat dudes that just swing for the fences and have nothing else going for them...

...except drinking beer out of a shoe
Thought we'd see an Aussie Roy Nelson lol.

He is still young but yeah needs to go back to the drawing board.

Host Samurai

Oct 27, 2017
That's certainly an opinion.

Let me rephrase that. I'd say MW - HW got worse with time, the talent just hasn't been there on a whole, but the lighter weight classes are getting lots of talent. There is no incentive for a bigger and more athletic guy to pursue MMA when they can get a higher paying gig that doesn't involve getting punched in the face.

Eddie

Banned
Jun 3, 2018
Shogun fought really well surprisingly.

The biggest shot from Pedro was a head butt that could have been the end for Shogun in that fight but he showed a lot of grit .