• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Landford

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ill never understand people wanting to see fighters head snap back against the canvas over and over again. Seriously. The fight was over.

Riskbreaker

Nov 1, 2017
Gotta put 3 round Aldo in the mythical MMA hall of:

Iceman with that look in his eye
Broke Conor
Motivated BJ Penn
Sea level Cain

And so forth.

Deleted member 268

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm here for 3 Round Retirement Aldo fucking up contenders on his way out.

The meet and beat tour has been phenomenal so far.

Jan 27, 2019
Fuck off
Ok let's go 2 for 2 on being wrong. I got Maia right but was a double prediction and kind of cheating.

Thank goodness I don't make drinking games for this as some people do.

I'll take Moraes in this one by KO. I'm probably wrong again.

Masoyama

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ok, there is no way I'm ok to going back to FS1 pacing after this. Ending a 13 fight card at 10:30 is amazing.

canseesea

Oct 25, 2017
Takeaways from tonight:

Johnny Walker is scary and the Earth is, in fact, not flat
Holy shit Marlon Moraes is good
Holy shit, Jose Aldo is still good
Holy shit though, Max Holloway is so god damned good.

Jan 27, 2019
Fuck off
Tight choke.

I finally got something partially right. Sub not KO.

Woo bed before 3.30 am. I have a love/hate relationship with being a UK MMA fan.

UFC need to stop putting events in the middle of the night to cater to you Americans. It's after 1 am in Fortaleza now. =P

Masoyama

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Still doesn't help if every fight goes to decision. Tonight we got lucky with loads of early finishes.

It does matter even IF every fight goes to decision right because it starts two hours earlier. Also, FS1 would always fill in the space between fights with the desk. We would sometimes see 20 minutes of dead air. ESPN+ simply runs the adds and jumps into the next fight.

Jan 27, 2019
Fuck off
Ok, I'm done. Any other night I would have been asleep about 4 hours ago.

Looking forward to 234. Israel Adesanya is going to brutalise Anderson into retirement, it will be glorious

Jan 27, 2019
Fuck off
Anderson channels the last of his Matrix Power and knocks Israel stone dead with a strike we can't perceive with the naked eye.

Highly unlikely, also bear in mind Anderson is off the roids now, he has been popped so many times I don't think he wants to get caught again.

Either that or he goes fuck it I am retiring soon anyway and roids like crazy because he doesn't give a shit.

Ok, bed time for real this time. My eyes are legit stinging.

Zedelima

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Ok, I'm done. Any other night I would have been asleep about 4 hours ago.

Looking forward to 234. Israel Adesanya is going to brutalise Anderson into retirement, it will be glorious
Lets be honest, i think anderson doesnt care if he wins or get a beat up.
He just want to stay in the show and make some money, he's way past his prime.
If he's still young, that poor guy would be destroyed

Sinder

Banned
Jul 24, 2018
Fake news, was reported he's fighting for them but apparently its just fighter relations -

Even in that role I'm shocked they can afford him

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
Catching up on the earlier fights... Would Johnny Walker have been banned from the UFC if that running kick had landed after he knocked dude down? Wtf man talk about losing your head in the moment.