• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Sinder

Banned
Jul 24, 2018
This is really bad for Rob. Second time he's been pulled from fighting in his home country, this time at the last minute, and with a rough injury at that.

Dan

Oct 25, 2017
Brutal news for both Rob and Kelvin. He's probably going under the knife right now.

YaGaMi

Oct 29, 2017
UFC need to start stacking their cards more. Injuries are very common and there are too many fight cards.

Force_XXI

Oct 29, 2017
IS4c.gif

KefkaPalazzo

Oct 25, 2017
Only thing that saves the card from being a complete and utter disaster on every level is if the Spider turns back the clock for a moment.

KefkaPalazzo

Oct 25, 2017
What? No way. This is Izzy's coming out party through and through
Nothing against Izzy man. He's a fun guy with insane talent, but Silva is a legend and a hall of a nice guy. I would love to see him get one last crack at the belt.
That's clearly what they've set up — a passing of the torch. I like Adesanya, but I also love the UFC holding Ls right now. Anything that fucks up their plans is fine with me.

And this.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know what you guys want Dana/UFC to do if this literally happened today. Too much already in motion to make any major changes. Seems like it's just a part of the sport now. Don't know if the issue is with fighters camps or what.

Masoyama

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Nothing against Izzy man. He's a fun guy with insane talent, but Silva is a legend and a hall of a nice guy. I would love to see him get one last crack at the belt.And this.

I loved late-prime Anderson and even liked his early post-prime career. However, he is almost a decade past his prime. I honestly don't have any interest in watching washed out legend that is duct taped together with prayers and steroids. I love when a plan explodes in the UFCs face as anyone else, but it's not Silvas time.

One exception: If Anderson decides to just grapple fuck Izzyy by pulling guard and doing nothing but getting the W. I would love nothing more.

I don't know what you guys want Dana/UFC to do if this literally happened today. Too much already in motion to make any major changes. Seems like it's just a part of the sport now. Don't know if the issue is with fighters camps or what.

In camp injuries are mostly due to the increased drug testing the UFC has put in place. Week of injuries are either weight related or freak accidents. This just seems like the latter.

Riskbreaker

Nov 1, 2017
Would love it for Silva to knock out the Weeb and then pop right after but it's not likely.

Adesanya is probably having the easiest path to a title shot I can remember in the UFC . Absolutely disgusting.

They have nerve to not just offer this event for free though.

pixelation

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
How the heck did he not know about the Hernia?, did he get it overnight?. I fucking hate when fighters are fully aware about their existing injuries and still take a fight wishing they can wish the injury away... worst numbered UFC card ever.

Bobby wanted none of that ringworm.

Last edited:

Masoyama

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
How the heck did he not know about the Hernia?, did he get it overnight?. I fucking hate when fighters are fully aware about their existing injuries and still take a fight wishing they can wish the injury away... worst numbered UFC card ever.

Bobby wanted none of that ringworm.

Every fighter goes to the cage with injuries that would make people stay in bed for a week. They just try to tough shit out and hope their body doesn't break down.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
Ishihara does not belong in the UFC. Ideally he gets cut, but the roster is spread so thin he might get another curtain jerker

He had a bit of a hype going but then failed to live up to it and like you said irt the roster, he might get another fight.

He's entertaining inside and outside the ring and I think Dana and Co. might keep him just for that but I don't know :/

Masoyama

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
He had a bit of a hype going but then failed to live up to it and like you said irt the roster, he might get another fight.

He's entertaining inside and outside the ring and I think Dana and Co. might keep him just for that but I don't know :/
Rizin would be perfect for him.

Jan 27, 2019
Fuck off
Adesanya is going to either decision Anderson or destroy him via brutal knockout. Anderson has a very small chance of winning here. Adesanya is the better striker by some margin. Even if Anderson was the same age as Israel he would still lose

Since we are not getting Whittaker vs Gastelum. I am going to sleep. I'll watch this in the morning when I wake up.

Either I will be proven right like some mad drunken prophet or I will eat crow. I am cool with either outcome.

Last edited:

Wamapoke

Apr 11, 2018
Man, I'm getting the rough end of these hometown decisions the last two events. Big losses on Max Griffin last week and now Paiva.